Do NOT register on their site.
1msfU.gif

Reactions: jwbnyc

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
95% is a lie. More like 99.9% plus the benefits of nicotine without smoke and tar.
Thanks you and the Brit's for reiterating what I have believed and have trying to say in my own way
for a long time.
On the one hand when it comes to pending regulatory issues I have maintained a more or less doom
and gloom approach because I have believed that if in fact vaping is 99.9% safer than smoking there
are no issues what so ever. There is no need for extra-ordinary regulation over and above what is
already on the books concerning any other consumable commercially available consumer product.
In the real world 99.9% safer than smoking literally means it is safe. It is safe as anything can be.
People have a false assumption that there is this thing called 100% safe. This is a myth. A new
born child is not born with 0% risk. Nobody alive has been born with 0% risk. Of course we can and
should make the effort to insure things are as safe as possible and mitigate the dangers of things
that by their very nature are dangerous. This does not change the fact that there are some things
that for all intents and purposes are no business of anyone's except the person that is doing it.
More and more evidence showing vaping better step up its game to cause harm. Vanishing
evidence that second hand vaper could even trigger a allergic reaction in a non-vaper and,
here we are. We have a government spending a few hundreds of a million dollars in an effort
to keep alienated 10 to 20% of the adult population.
Some times I just want to throw my hands up into the air.
:2c:
Regards
Mike

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Vanishing
evidence that second hand vaper could even trigger a allergic reaction in a non-vaper and,
here we are. We have a government spending a few hundreds of a million dollars in an effort
to keep alienated 10 to 20% of the adult population.
Some times I just want to throw my hands up into the air.
The idea of government programs demonizing people is repulsive. let alone demonizing them for legal behavior. Demonizing people for legal, responsible behavior that protects themselves and their families from harm, is worse than repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread