Tobacco.. Never again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotty

Sep 4, 2015
Georgia
Hi everyone! Dotty here. I'm very new to vaping. I used to be a average cig smoker, and I didn't have any problems going cold turkey for long periods of time. However, this time I had more trouble. I started just watching vape videos since a lot of my friends have kicked the habit by vaping. I thoroughly researched box mods and decided to visit my local vape shop to purchase an Innokin mod. They didn't have it in stock so I browsed around and decided to go with the ipv D2. Let me just say WOW. This thing is amazing and I don't think I will ever go back to cigs.

EDIT: Also, sorry for my cringy smashed together post.

Last edited:

Dotty

Sep 4, 2015
Georgia
Good choice! And congrats. Vaping is great
I really do love it. I'm using it in temp control and it really brings out the flavor. The store filled my tank with a flavor called Blueberry Cupcake by bdubs I believe. It's 6mg and it's a little too much for me. I bought a bottle of Gator Blood by Bulldog Vapors and I haven't tried it yet. I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna have to get another atomizers for a different flavor. I've read so many different things.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I have 4 tanks that I use regularly, but I mix flavors together all the time. Sometimes it's the only way I like the juice. I have this green apple one that's too overpowering alone, so I always put some in with my skittles flavor and it adds just a hint of sour to it which makes it taste like real skittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread