Tobacco reviews that have no Steep time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cessnapix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Northeast
I am so tired of reading these elaborate tobacco reviews that are suppose to help out other people.

A flavor sniff test, a description of their atomizer and ego battery. Their nicotine mg. and ratio %. Some how this is suppose to legitimise a review of 0 days of "maturation". They always promise to come back and update in a "few days".

REALLY PEOPLE?

In the mean time the shotty review gets quoted in many threads as; "I heard the flavor was is terrible, or the flavor is great"!

I am sorry but for anyone to even post a review like this they have no business doing reviews. You can not take these reviews serious, and it is a darn shame! This place is to help new vapors and new people in the DIY world. Even for the not so new who may want to try a new flavor. Why are you wasting our time. Why not wait until the juice is ready and do a proper review?

If you are reading a Tobacco, or Coffee review that has not steeped for a minimum of 2-4 weeks; run away and don't look back. Granted there are some brands that may be ready in a week to 10 days but they are few, and are flavor dependent.

Honestly; I am not going to take a tobacco review from the most knowlegeble person on this forum serious at a steep time of 0 days, and either should you, period! I am seeing this more and more. Not just on this forum but many other forums in Europe and across the globe.

I have tested a fair amount of tobaccos and by no means any form of expert. However I have some common sense and enough experience to have had tobaccos change from one day to the next during steep time. Undertones come and go, they change overnight. They need time to steep they need time to breath, they need time!

Before you do a tobacco review do us all a favor and give it some time please.:2c:

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I agree 100%. I read a review by some dude who publically hated 16 bottles of ejuice, one by one, all from the same vendor. It read like a personal attack on the vendor to me, but people were thanking him etc. I Googled a review of a flavor and it took me to that ECF thread. That's B.S. - who would buy a bottle of ejuice from a vendor - not like it, then continue to buy 15 more bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread