Tobecco Mini Super Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I bought a Tobecco mini super tank and spent an hour trying to get it apart to clean before using! I had to go to You Tube to find out how to get it apart- I know many love this tank but geesh it shouldn't be that hard to take apart! I lubed the Oring seal before I put the glass back on- hopefully it won't be so hard to remove when I need to change the coil!
The vape so far has been wonderful and I love the color(rainbow)!
Are there any tricks or tips for this tank?

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Don't overtighten or it gets really hard to take apart.:D

Nah, it's a pretty easy tank to maintain. The only thing you might find necessary is to tighten down the coil to make sure you have a solid connection otherwise you'll get a no atomizer warning. My only issue is it doesn't come with extra o rings, but the price is so good I can always order them later if I need to replace one.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Don't overtighten or it gets really hard to take apart.:D

Nah, it's a pretty easy tank to maintain. The only thing you might find necessary is to tighten down the coil to make sure you have a solid connection otherwise you'll get a no atomizer warning. My only issue is it doesn't come with extra o rings, but the price is so good I can always order them later if I need to replace one.
This.

I have 3 of them and all 3 were a PITA to take apart the first time. They seem to come from the factory put together super tightly.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Thanks for the replies- I have been vaping for over 2 years and this was the 1st time I encountered such a problem! Thank goodness for You Tube! I stuck the tank on an old mod so I could get the allen wrench provided some leverage! Then I had to use pliers to get the stuck coil out! What an ordeal! I thought what am I doing wrong, can't or shouldn't be so tough to get apart!
I put some eliquid on the Oring- but I am hoping it is not this hard when I go to change the coil otherwise it will end up in the drawer! The tank really vapes nicely- no gurgling or spit back!
Boy- if I was a newbie I would have been totally frustrated!

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread