Tobeco Super Tank TC Coils or other suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Franqueira

Jun 12, 2017
I recently purchased a Tobeco super tank 25mm after seeing it recommended a few times for tc vaping with factory coils. However, given the vast selection of factory coils that will fit this tank, I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for either some of the SS could or Ni200 coils so I may narrow down my purchase choice. I'm trying to get as close to the vape I got off my Crown I in tc (Crown III wouldn't cooperate in tc).

And on a side note, should there be any 25mm tanks I may have overlooked that preform on the level of the Crown I or better, pls let me know!

Also, no RDAs or RTA/RDTA suggestions as I'm already set with those and build plenty with SS316L in tc... Just need a no fuss tank to lug around with me when I commute to work

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I always liked the Aspire Triton 316L coils in TC on the super tank. To me the Aspire coils in general are better than the super tank coils.

With the Crown 3 the .25 coil was terrible in TC and only lasted about 4 days, ai am guessing a bad coil. The .5 coil has worked well in TC though

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread