Too many attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I got tired of things being scattered around when not on a mod so I made this.
20170501_134215.jpg

D_pen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Florida
I got tired of things being scattered around when not on a mod so I made this.
View attachment 653497
Wow i have seen many organizers but never a heavy duty one hah. I really like it . Are those 1" grade A bolts holding half inch sheet metal or is the picture misleading me ?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Wow i have seen many organizers but never a heavy duty one hah. I really like it . Are those 1" grade A bolts holding half inch sheet metal or is the picture misleading me ?
It's 1/4" alumininum plate and 1/4" bolts. It will hold 30 attys. Water jets are awesome tools! I was going to paint it but I think I'm just going to polish it .

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
:lol:
That looks great. I came to this thread thinking someone had finally found a number that was considered too many atties!

I gave up long ago on stands for my top gear (have well over 150). There are 38 backups in stands, 95+ on mods and the rest are in boxes out of sight so out of mind.

Last edited:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I don't use any hitter that has a internal batt (learned the lesson with IStick50's that work perfectly but spent internal batts inwhich render them useless within a year of use)so I may have a dozen attys in stands but only use a few mods, enough to keep my charger working almost all the time with some batts. I've had good luck with mods, my IPV2 is over 4 years old, IStick 100 is over couple years old(21000 puffs according to the ArcticFox software) and a couple DNA30 home built aluminum box mods that are a couple years also. Old sigelei Zmaxs, maybe V2or3 that I got late 2013 in a coop that that I've had boxed away cause they had loose inconsistent fire button that misfired making the menu popping up all the time. I fixed with a couple bits of electrical tape(Thanks again YouTube for giving me the tape idea working with a different hitter) on the switch on the board a few months ago regular daily usage haven't skipped a beat since I tightened up the button with my fix. Good ol provaris that soon to be 5 years, she's my only hitter I rely on every day for all these years, gonna shed a tear the day my provari quits.
I don't have a army of attys, just many many subtank minis and can build .3 nasty to 1.6 easy going builds and vape them all easily. With 2 of us vaping streamlining to have both use the same gear and most important to keep the wife happily vaping with no gear hassles and I knowing how to fix. I never really had any interest in drippers and they can be a mess.
I have a pile of NIB just put batts and vape to see if they work mods sitting in a drawer, swap out once in a while but still the older mods just keep on going. Being totally self sufficient for eons now I have forgot what vapemail is. I have enough gear and DIY to last a very long time

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I don't use any hitter that has a internal batt (learned the lesson with IStick50's that work perfectly but spent internal batts inwhich render them useless within a year of use)so I may have a dozen attys in stands but only use a few mods, enough to keep my charger working almost all the time with some batts. I've had good luck with mods, my IPV2 is over 4 years old, IStick 100 is over couple years old(21000 puffs according to the ArcticFox software) and a couple DNA30 home built aluminum box mods that are a couple years also. Old sigelei Zmaxs, maybe V2or3 that I got late 2013 in a coop that that I've had boxed away cause they had loose inconsistent fire button that misfired making the menu popping up all the time. I fixed with a couple bits of electrical tape(Thanks again YouTube for giving me the tape idea working with a different hitter) on the switch on the board a few months ago regular daily usage haven't skipped a beat since I tightened up the button with my fix. Good ol provaris that soon to be 5 years, she's my only hitter I rely on every day for all these years, gonna shed a tear the day my provari quits.
I don't have a army of attys, just many many subtank minis and can build .3 nasty to 1.6 easy going builds and vape them all easily. With 2 of us vaping streamlining to have both use the same gear and most important to keep the wife happily vaping with no gear hassles and I knowing how to fix. I never really had any interest in drippers and they can be a mess.
I have a pile of NIB just put batts and vape to see if they work mods sitting in a drawer, swap out once in a while but still the older mods just keep on going. Being totally self sufficient for eons now I have forgot what vapemail is. I have enough gear and DIY to last a very long time
does that mean you like the stand, i'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread