Took a Walk On the Wild Side... (Sorry, it's long!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Being a strict Tootle Puffer I've never needed anything other than my Reo with a single coiled Nuppin and a Kayfun or three. I'm a super content Tootler!!

Well I was thumbing around the internet and decided I wanted a new Reuleaux 2/3. I had an RX200 once and while I loved the form factor and screen and what not, it was just too big for me.

I bought some Pancake Man and French Dude cause I wanted the keychains and stickers and the juice itself isn't half bad. (I tried a friends a while back). Since it's only 6mg I would need an atty to vape it with so I bought a Goon 22 wrapped up a .6 ohm dual coil on it and went to town on my new juice! I couple of days later I was still vaping on the Reuleaux and kinda enjoying it. Though I felt I was cheating on my Tootler gear!

I was given 2 new bottles of Cuttwood's Mr. Fritter from my buddy that works at my local shop (cause I make a juice he LOVES!). That stuff has changed my life! It's that damn good! But I got tired of the dripping all the time!

With another bout of thumbing through the Internet my Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75 just arrived and I am IMPRESSED!!!
bcb610d92aaf0fc3c82894fc80117414.jpg

While I have a good bf flavor atty on its way I decided to dig the ole Odin out of my vape case and throw a .6 ohm dual in it! Super restricted draw and pure flavor! I don't care about "Bro Clouds" just flavor and the Odin has always been a great atty on my Reo! Slapped on a matching Router Bit tip and I am in business!
e19ab20633eead5381a2774146340c44.jpg

This is my going out setup. It looks great and is definitely a convo starter! I've even got some other back covers coming in case I feel like a change.

Don't get me wrong! I'm still a Tootler but it's nice to have this to break up the monotony!

Sorry this turned out to be so long! It's just one of those things I never thought would happen!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Cool!

A couple of friends think I am nutty as I vape at 12w, 30-40w and most recently 120w. Today I went out with a 200w Snow Wolf/Smok TFV8 (120w/0.15ohms) and a Provari Classic/Kabuki (12w/1.8ohms). I really don't prefer one over the other. Totally different vaping experiences, but I love both.

Add mechs and squonkers for variety, I enjoy all aspects of vaping. Yup, I am weird!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Cool!

A couple of friends think I am nutty as I vape at 12w, 30-40w and most recently 120w. Today I went out with a 200w Snow Wolf/Smok TFV8 (120w/0.15ohms) and a Provari Classic/Kabuki (12w/1.8ohms). I really don't prefer one over the other. Totally different vaping experiences, but I love both.

Add mechs and squonkers for variety, I enjoy all aspects of vaping. Yup, I am weird!

No, not weird - just diverse :) I can tootle with a 1.5 ohm coil or chuck a bit of cloud with a 0.2 ohm coil. I'm so vape-ADD, I can't adhere to any one style. Although I have mods capable, I've never gone over 75W. I'm not smoking, I have a fun hobby, and I could be spending my money on worse things.....

:thumbs:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Haha, great post op. Nice to see renewed excitement. How many watts are you running now? TC?

No. no TC at the moment. I have spools of Nickel, Ti and SS already. I've had them for a while, just never saw the need to use them. Right now I'm running it at 45 watts. I don't like my vape too hot. Just mediocre warm is fine with me. That seemed to be the sweet spot for the Odin and the Goon I was using.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    No. no TC at the moment. I have spools of Nickel, Ti and SS already. I've had them for a while, just never saw the need to use them. Right now I'm running it at 45 watts. I don't like my vape too hot. Just mediocre warm is fine with me. That seemed to be the sweet spot for the Odin and the Goon I was using.

Is 45watts with good AF about the same temp as 10watts with a 2 ohm coil in a mtl tank? Just more vapor?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Is 45watts with good AF about the same temp as 10watts with a 2 ohm coil in a mtl tank? Just more vapor?

For me? Yeah. Any more watts and it burns's the roof of my mouth and throat. I don't really see MTL as heat, just throat hit when I inhale.

I guess I'm adjusting my watts to try to replicate that feeling without getting too hot. 40-45 is about all I can handle. As a matter of fact I just bumped it down to 40 watts and it's perfect.
    Did that make any sense? It feels like I'm just rambling!

There is quite a bit more vapor and a lot more flavor as well! Depending on the RDA of course.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    For me? Yeah. Any more watts and it burns's the roof of my mouth and throat. I don't really see MTL as heat, just throat hit when I inhale.

I guess I'm adjusting my watts to try to replicate that feeling without getting too hot. 40-45 is about all I can handle. As a matter of fact I just bumped it down to 40 watts and it's perfect.
    Did that make any sense? It feels like I'm just rambling!

There is quite a bit more vapor and a lot more flavor as well! Depending on the RDA of course.

Everyones vaping needs changes.

I started MTL with Evod.

Went sub ohming with direct lung vaping then about 10 months ago went back to tootle puffing with a Kayfun lite plus V2 and a .8 ohm coil

Reactions: Ryedan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread