Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
a99b10431360f45b68a7572aa56f9407.jpg
0bfaca05b2b9e5e9037de64b83a7d02b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Got the deck off giving it another try
That's a good start. Now, the beige thing looking like a hockey puck with a hole in it, should be a "cup" of sorts and the hockey puck with a hole in it and the post sticking up, should fit inside it. Make sure to line up the hole in both, that's what the 510 pin screws into.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Figured it out, I feel stupid, sorry everyone.
Dont be. We've al done it.

I remember one time when I was unscrewing the bottom of a tank to refill and the whole thing came apart. juice everywhere. Dah, it helps to hold the tank at the right place when unscrewing.

Come to think about it we should start a thread called "stupid thing we do" :yawn:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That's a good start. Now, the beige thing looking like a hockey puck with a hole in it, should be a "cup" of sorts and the hockey puck with a hole in it and the post sticking up, should fit inside it. Make sure to line up the hole in both, that's what the 510 pin screws into.
I had the:censored:thing upside down and for life of me didn't realize it!
And the deck had oil and wouldn't come apart... next time I won't be so excited and will take a deep breath and will grab a drink before tackling a new tank

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Dont be. We've al done it.

I remember one time when I was unscrewing the bottom of a tank to refill and the whole thing came apart. Juice everywhere. Dah, it helps to hold the tank at the right place when unscrewing.

Come to think about it we should start a thread called "stupid thing we do" :yawn:
I would post often! I understand why he had a drink last night, now I need one.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I've said for years that *in my head* I have volumes of books titled "Things I never have to do again". And volumes more, yet to be written. ;)
I usually take before pics, because I refuse to be like my hubby and have extra "parts" but I was so excited and then it went down hill...
And everyone got to see it!:mad:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
My guess is that she didn't like the original one, which was fine but lacking any "POW!" (kinda like "DPLongo22"), so swapped it with a particularly excellent musical piece, written by Jimmy Page & Robert Plant. One that from many budding teenage romances of the 1970's were launched.

But I do not know for certain - it's my best guess.

I like it.

I guess this really pigeoholes my age but Paul Anka's songs are the songs with which my friends and I fell in and out of love as teenagers. This one and "crazy love" and "put your head on my shoulder"… sigh :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I guess this really pigeoholes my age but Paul Anka's songs are the songs with which my friends and I fell in and out of love as teenagers. This one and "crazy love" and "put your head on my shoulder"… sigh :wub:

WOAH!!!!!!!! Whatta kutie pie...... <throb throb>

upload_2017-3-27_16-32-42.png

upload_2017-3-27_16-33-45.png

Ok, I'm like really in a :hubba: mood now.

Canna a-blame ya, Bea......... woah.......

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
So I've stumbled across some interesting videos Qorax made about using Mesh coils with cotton and mesh wicks... what's interesting is that he is using them in RTAs and not gennies... I wanna give it a try...Anyone ever try this? I would think that it would just flood your deck??? Here is one video, he has quite a few on diff RTAs.

I've not tried this...looks interesting though,I may give this a whirl next time I recoil.Thanks for posting!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
WOAH!!!!!!!! Whatta kutie pie...... <throb throb>Ok, I'm like really in a :hubba: mood now.

Canna a-blame ya, Bea......... woah.......
Go for it! I'm sitting here playing all those old songs…Paul Anka, Dion, Roy Orbison, the Platters……
IMG_5220.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread