Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Take the hair out of it, first...

Hmmm.... Organic wicking options.......

To hell with crazy, complex coils. It's time for crazy organic hair wick:
wick hair.jpg

Jay :headbang:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hmmm.... Organic wicking options.......

To hell with crazy, complex coils. It's time for crazy organic hair wick:
View attachment 645115

Jay :headbang:
Organic wicking? Heck, if you wanna go that route, I raise sheep...

got plenty of organic wool lol
696a9b7e46bae1bd2d7e26089d93b12a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Yep, that's the one. I'm not even going to ask for recommendations, as that's how I got this one! I'll do some research before reordering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you try changing units to grams? Based on the home depot description it sounds like it should be fine (0.01g).

"This digital kitchen scale's widescreen LCD displays results in grams, ounces, pounds, kilograms and the large Unit button lets you change the measurement with ease. The Pronto's aesthetic design complements any kitchen decor, and it cleans quickly and stores easily.

Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects - weighs up to 11.24 lbs. (5100 grams) with precise graduations of 0.05 oz. (1 gram)"

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Did you try changing units to grams? Based on the home depot description it sounds like it should be fine (0.01g).

"This digital kitchen scale's widescreen LCD displays results in grams, ounces, pounds, kilograms and the large Unit button lets you change the measurement with ease. The Pronto's aesthetic design complements any kitchen decor, and it cleans quickly and stores easily.

Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects - weighs up to 11.24 lbs. (5100 grams) with precise graduations of 0.05 oz. (1 gram)"

Does it say if it does tare? Because you need that too to easily measure.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Based on the home depot description it sounds like it should be fine (0.01g).

Seems deceptive. As if it displays 2 decimal points past where you can trust it.

precise graduations of 0.05 oz. (1 gram)"

^This isn't precise enough for juice despite what the display will do. If those decimal places aren't at least somewhat accurate, they're worthless.

Tapatyped

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Yep, that's the one. I'm not even going to ask for recommendations, as that's how I got this one! I'll do some research before reordering!

The definitive answer...

b53141e9586e9a253b2de345fe765e82.jpg

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
The definitive answer...

b53141e9586e9a253b2de345fe765e82.jpg

Wow. That is deceptive. I'd complain. It's not hard finding scales that go to 0.00g.

There's a 501 scale at amazon that's a fav for mixing (lots of reviews) mainly because of a longer screen display. Many of them cut off so soon that it gets frustrating, but they are still usable. FT carries cheap little weights that will help calibrate a scale for accuracy. The manual supplied usually mentions which one the manufacturer used, but any will work. Not super important, but helpful.

Last edited:

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Wow. That is deceptive. I'd complain. It's not hard finding scales that go to 0.00g.

There's a 501 scale at amazon that's a fav for mixing (lots of reviews) mainly because of a longer screen display. Many of them cut off so soon that it gets frustrating, but they are still usable. FT carries cheap little weights that will help calibrate a scale for accuracy. The manual supplied usually mentions which one the manufacturer used, but any will work. Not super important, but helpful.

Link?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

I've complained to Amazon and they've refunded my money.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Users who are viewing this thread