Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Even though I usually vape DL, anytime past 12 a.m. is tootle puff time for me. Time for my target mini with the nautilus 2 and a tobacco flavor. Funny how my pic is from the afternoon :)
20170309_135905.jpg

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Anyone else find that some juices aren't appreciated until the second or third tank?

Not sure if it's coil break-in or taste buds adjusting or something else.

I just opened a bottle of Nocoticket Doodle, first time trying it. (And last, I guess. Damn you FDA)

First tank was meh. Briefly considered not using it, but dammit, I paid for it. Sure didn't taste like any cookie I ever had.

By tank #3, the cookie had emerged. Now, I'm all over it.

Jay :headbang:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Just a guess, but I think there's a chance you might like the itaste vv4?

You could say that. Put 3 in the shirts pocket if I am heading out for the day. Some of my 3's are getting tired, had them almost 2 years.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Anyone else find that some juices aren't appreciated until the second or third tank?

Not sure if it's coil break-in or taste buds adjusting or something else.

I just opened a bottle of Nocoticket Doodle, first time trying it. (And last, I guess. Damn you FDA)

First tank was meh. Briefly considered not using it, but dammit, I paid for it. Sure didn't taste like any cookie I ever had.

By tank #3, the cookie had emerged. Now, I'm all over it.

Jay :headbang:

Did it have some time to age between tanks.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Zen Knitter, I'm glad you SAID that! How often I've thought about actually listing a Kabuki in the sales thread, but with all this chatter about the Vika and the Klowns, it's made me hesitate. I started thinking that perhaps no one realizes the quality of the real McCoy!

I don't think it's a matter of not knowing the quality of the real McCoy, I most certainly do as I have one. But at the same time, isn't HOH going to stop selling in the U.S. here come June?

And such as here recently, in order to get some P3's and such and getting my son and husband both into vaping, I have recently spent over 1300.00.. I don't have another 170.00 to throw at two more Kabukis before he stops selling in the U.S...

I would love to buy two more, but getting my son set up and in his happy place with time to spare so he could stock up some, and getting my husband vaping in his happy place when he decided to vape was important, and after that, no money left to replace the Kabuki I gave to hubby and grab a spare for him.

With the time limitations on buying a Kabuki in the U.S., then yeah ill spend 30 bucks and see how the clones go.. if he wasn't going to stop selling, then I would have time to save up and get the real thing, but I simply don't.

When people buy clones, it's usually for a reason, what it is perhaps, we don't always know..but not everyone is of equal income. And with one place after the other stopping doing business/closing up shop, it's not like we have lots of time and can just say,yeah ill buy one really cool piece next month with what I have extra like we once did.

Last edited:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
YOUR rooms have kids in them. I've kicked all mine (kids) out by now, and I'd get hives if I stepped into one of those places.

Nope, my rooms (as my nest) are now empty. The rooms still have teen like posters, and comic books in them, but empty indeed.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_2524.jpg

Just a couple of things.

VV4's
STM's
Stm bases
Evod2's
Bells caps
orings
coils
:shock::shock::shock:
Even though I usually vape DL, anytime past 12 a.m. is tootle puff time for me. Time for my target mini with the nautilus 2 and a tobacco flavor. Funny how my pic is from the afternoon :) View attachment 651561
IMG_2939.jpg

To Tootle Puffers
Me too. I kinda like them.[emoji4]
e3cf1470ec83f41408108f20e6fd9764.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
What are those short fat drip tips?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Even though I usually vape DL, anytime past 12 a.m. is tootle puff time for me. Time for my target mini with the nautilus 2 and a tobacco flavor. Funny how my pic is from the afternoon :) View attachment 651561
I'm loving the nauti 2 the AFC is perfect... Can dial it to perfection!

Speaking of you need to close that down there, we're not blowing clouds up in here lol

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Most are Gertrude's, from HoH. They come with the Kabuki standard.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They are actually my favorites, what I started with, so others take time for me to adjust. I did however get sucked into the Cherry VAPES at VIRGIN VAPOR, only 10 though!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I guess that's something you just learn with practice. I'll try both ways and see which makes the most sense. Thank you kindly![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm left-handed, so I hold the mandrel in my right and wrap counter-clockwise (anti-clockwise for my Brit and Aussie and NZ friends ;) ) Works great for most of my toppers - especially my Serpent Minis. However, to trap the leads properly under the screws of my KFs, I have to wrap right-handed (or clockwise) for the legs to be in the proper spots to wrap around the screws. My velocity-style decks - irrelevant - they can handle either direction of wrap, so I do what's most comfortable to me.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
all this talk about clockwise and counter clockwise turning...why don't you just flip the coil upside down to get your legs going the same direction as your screws?

(assuming that's why we care about which way we turn...coffee hasn't kicked in yet and brain isn't working too well.)

Users who are viewing this thread