Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Meet the newest member of my vape family!
2b10e82f57a9e04b84f18ef604077df8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What ohm coil are you using? And how do you like it?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm using a .50 stock coil until my rebuildables come in . I'm really liking it! I LOVE top side fill!

If you like that fill method, and single coil RTAs, you chould check out the OBS Engine Nano and the OBS Ace. The Engine is strictly RTA. The Ace is a subohm tank with an included RBA head. OBS was the originator of that fill method...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Do any of you give names to your mods?

I haven't until today! Actually that's a lie. I named my copper colored subvod Penny! I forgot about it because I never use it anymore

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
If you like that fill method, and single coil RTAs, you chould check out the OBS Engine Nano and the OBS Ace. The Engine is strictly RTA. The Ace is a subohm tank with an included RBA head. OBS was the originator of that fill method...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yep, single coil is my preference. I'm just not advanced enough for dual.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm using a .50 stock coil until my rebuildables come in . I'm really liking it! I LOVE top side fill!

I am always partial to to 0.3. Not sure why, they just seem to vape better to me. Glad you are liking it. These tanks will last a long time. I still have and use mine from when they first came on the market....

:)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I am always partial to to 0.3. Not sure why, they just seem to vape better to me. Glad you are liking it. These tanks will last a long time. I still have and use mine from when they first came on the market....

Nice! I just ordered some replacement glass. I love it when replacement glass is easily available. I am not able to find any replacement glass for the kraken. Oh well, I guess you can't have extra glass for everything

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Do any of you give names to your mods?
LOL, heck, I have a hard enough time keeping track of what ejuice is in what tank. I used drip tips of different colors for that. But to name them on top of that ...ummmmm...oh, hell no.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Nice! I just ordered some replacement glass. I love it when replacement glass is easily available. I am not able to find any replacement glass for the kraken. Oh well, I guess you can't have extra glass for everything

Yeah, there are all kinds of colors for these tanks. And in all these years I think I may have only broken 1 tank.(hope I didn't just jinx myself) I watch out for the different colors in o-rings for them tho.....It gives them a little more class, imo.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Yeah, there are all kinds of colors for these tanks. And in all these years I think I may have only broken 1 tank.(hope I didn't just jinx myself) I watch out for the different colors in o-rings for them tho.....It gives them a little more class, imo.

Are the o rings easily available?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm having a wild night of rebuilding after a wild day of errands. It's a little quiet on ECF. Many TPers must be out having fun tonight!

Could be. As the weather gets nicer more peeps are gonna be outside doing outside stuff. They may be too pooped to do much else.
Just a thought.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Could be. As the weather gets nicer more peeps are gonna be outside doing outside stuff. They may be too pooped to do much else.
Just a thought.

That's true, I didn't think of that! I'm pleasantly surprised at how long my battery is lasting on the iStick! I'm embarrassed to say I've dropped it twice (on the carpet and down the stairs landing on a wood floor) today and nothing but the drip tip broke. I guess I'm extra clumsy today!

Users who are viewing this thread