Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The Engine is large (25 mm) dual, the Engine Mini is a smaller (23 mm) dual. The Engine Nano is large (25 mm) single.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thanks! I had seen the raves about the OBS Engines over at the other place. The dual coil is what turned me off the mini and the 25mm turned me off the others.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Woot! I just found the Ehpro mod 101 on eBay in the US. Come to papa!

He must've had only one for sale, there aren't any available now:(
OBS was the originator of that fill method...
I thought the Lemo 2 was the first on the market with a side fill....then again, I could be wrong.
Indeed, I was having fun! I was watering all my miniature orchids!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I thought the Lemo 2 was the first on the market with a side fill....then again, I could be wrong.

Efun top is shipping them (ehpro 101)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yeah... just one... just a guy claiming to try to recapture the feelnof his Provaris, then deciding he no longer likes tubes.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
If you like that fill method, and single coil RTAs, you chould check out the OBS Engine Nano and the OBS Ace. The Engine is strictly RTA. The Ace is a subohm tank with an included RBA head. OBS was the originator of that fill method...

Wait Shawn, was it the OBS or the Lemo V2 that came out first with a side fill ?

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Yep, single coil is my preference. I'm just not advanced enough for dual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's OK VapeLuvr, I don't like dual's either. I have always heard that a dual coil will suck down juice faster than a single coil will, It stands to reason. A dual coil setup on a TPuffer's rig is just not right anyway, more power applied to fire those dual coils, more juice consumption, and for what ? Now, if you're a ModWomper I can see it, but a TPuffer, not so much.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
@brewbear I loved the Lemo V1 so much that I got 10 of them (Lemo Drops included) so when the Lemo V2 came out I was all over them and, Oops, that Damm side fill tripped me up, boy was that thing (all 3 of them that I bought) a leaker after refilling. It seems that they perfected the side fill since then though.

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Woot! I just found the Ehpro Mod 101 on eBay in the US. Come to papa!

I put two in my basket on etop? Who knows when I will get them, have plenty of mods so speed is only for my curiosity.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
:)

the Lemo 2 came out in March 2015

followed by the Melo 2 in September 2015

upload_2017-4-30_3-13-10.png

;)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I was still so new to RTA's back then that I thought that they did such a good job with the Lemo V1 that the Lemo V2 would be about perfect. Boy was I wrong.:( That thing always had juice leaking out of the air flow compartment after a refill, and that's with the air flow closed during a refill.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I just found a review dated Aug 2016, so somewhere in that time frame, give or take a couple of months I guess. BTW, the OBS Engine is a dual coil outfit, so not for me, as lately I like to stay 10.5w or less in power, I am doing more Tootl'in than Womp'in. I've found that I do just the opposite of most folks, most start off Tootl'in then graduate up to Womp'in and more, and start off MTL then graduate up to DL, me I go backwards it seems. I started off Tootl'in then have gone to, wait, what is less than Tootle Puff'in ? That's it, I'm now leaning toward being a "Minimalist Tootle Puffer", like some of you's are already. Minimalist as in 5 to 8 watts, single coil, single wire, single battery, no clouds just a thick mist type of vaper.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The earliest review of the Original OBS Engine I found so far is Sept. 2016 by Mike Vapes.

"What's up, peeps..."

I love when he introduced his wife as, "Mrs. Vapes", [emoji23]

More random & obscure thoughts from Stamford.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
"What's up, peeps..."

I love when he introduced his wife as, "Mrs. Vapes", [emoji23]

More random & obscure thoughts from Stamford.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

;):cool::rolleyes:o_O:lol::thumb::thumbs::banana::headbang::toast::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'm having a wild night of rebuilding after a wild day of errands. It's a little quiet on ECF. Many TPers must be out having fun tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fun??? Is that what it's called when your daughter makes you dress up like this?
    IMG_20170429_1319583_rewind.jpg

I think I even shed a few tears yesterday, is that what you call fun??? Huh???

IMG_20170429_1921229_rewind.jpg
    20170429_192416.jpg

OK, you got me, I guess I was busy having fast last night.:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread