Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Excellent idea, I wonder if we can get anyone else to share? I love putting faces to names but methinks many TPers won't want to share their vaping faces [emoji4] not that there'd anything wrong with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what I look like!:pervy:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Excellent idea, I wonder if we can get anyone else to share? I love putting faces to names but methinks many TPers won't want to share their vaping faces [emoji4] not that there'd anything wrong with that

My face would break the forum.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I am still using GS Airs on iSticks now at the 2 year mark. The GSs to me are just 1st gen E Ones.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl
My first "real" mod was an istick mini with a GS Air tank 2 years ago. The istick is retired but I still use my GS Airs 24/7. Still my favorite tank!

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
My face would break the forum.
here ya go:

:)
7a8b9767920a4db7551972e6151013d7.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Everybody likes some one who draws no lines and "does it all". Hey now

Don't worry I swing both ways too but I definitely prefer my petite partners more.

:p

That's enough double entendres for one spot!

o_O :confused:

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Wow, I've just done 4 protank rebuilds and not one of them is registering on the meter. I guess I'm not as good as I thought![emoji38]

It might have something to do with today's earlier activities? Jus' askin ma'am, jus' askin!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Shouldn't hurt glass or stainless. O-rings and plastic parts, hard to say, although a short dip and good rinse would probably be ok.

I just use hot soapy water if it's a new device, after complete tear down, of course. And if just for routine cleaning, hot running water works well.

Users who are viewing this thread