Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Well the rest of 'em ain't as good looking as you and I, VapeLuvr.... :toast:

Jay :headbang:
Hey, now...

8f5191dbb876183ef7802176ecc99aa7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Got a wild hair today... decided to revamp my space so I could gi back to recording. Had a series of rearrangements and catastrophes this winter...

Moved my vape space from a corner of the living room into The Wife's former studio. Moved most of the studio to the In-Law's shop. In the process of the move, I gave up my beloved secretary desk for an ugly behemoth of a desk (twin pedestal, 6'x3') I hate. Ran out of space on my bookcase, and covered the ugly desk...

Meanwhile, discovered a leak under the house that had rotted the floor and sill on a corner of the house. Got that fixed at no small cost.

Took on a second job this winter running a retail store. Ain't as easy as it sounds.

Had a article about out broom making biz published in a national magazine, and got flooded with orders.

Got coerced into another craft show.

All in all, an exhausting Winter (and Spring)...

Finally, this afternoon, I decided I was enough ahead to fix my space. Went and bought a new, smaller desk, an organizer cube cubby thingy along with collapsible boxes (to use as a file cabinet), and 2 more bookcases. Built and sorta populated one of the bookcases tonight... Bookcase 1 will be mods, bookcase 2 will be atties and joose, bookcase 3 will be books (how frikkin' bizarre, right?)...

It's a start...
95800562de9ee56d8158ced8345cc11d.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Got a wild hair today... decided to revamp my space so I could gi back to recording. Had a series of rearrangements and catastrophes this winter...

Moved my vape space from a corner of the living room into The Wife's former studio. Moved most of the studio to the In-Law's shop. In the process of the move, I gave up my beloved secretary desk for an ugly behemoth of a desk (twin pedestal, 6'x3') I hate. Ran out of space on my bookcase, and covered the ugly desk...

Meanwhile, discovered a leak under the house that had rotted the floor and sill on a corner of the house. Got that fixed at no small cost.

Took on a second job this winter running a retail store. Ain't as easy as it sounds.

Had a article about out broom making biz published in a national magazine, and got flooded with orders.

Finally, this afternoon, I decided I was enough ahead to fix my space. Went and bought a new, smaller desk, an organizer cube cubby thingy along with collapsible boxes (to use as a file cabinet), and 2 more bookcases. Built and sorta populated one of the bookcases tonight... Bookcase 1 will be mods, bookcase 2 will be atties and joose, bookcase 3 will be books (how frikkin' bizarre, right?)...

It's a start...

Wow! Very impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Well, you are kinda purty, but why are you (and your book case) sideways? And how do you get all them mods to defy gravity like that? :confused:

Jay :headbang:
Tapatalk always makes posts sidewise or upside down...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got the Nectar tanks on Saturday and tried to get a coil in it. Obviously, the wire I was using was too big as I couldn't get the screw on one side to capture it. What's the secret to coiling this tanks?
Change out the screw with the extra ones in the bag that came with it. I had the same problem and this worked for me. And wrap the coil almost all the way around it to see where it catches. I remember fighting with this one and had to hold it down with one hand while screwing it down.

:)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I got the Nectar tanks on Saturday and tried to get a coil in it. Obviously, the wire I was using was too big as I couldn't get the screw on one side to capture it. What's the secret to coiling this tanks?
I use 28 gauge.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

It's a start...

WOW, WOW!!!
I see why in a previous post you commented that you had more mods than a B&M you visited!

Users who are viewing this thread