Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
What about your Nauti 2?
My Nautilus mini, triton mini and nautilus 2 all have new coils. I'm getting a smok xcube ultra so it can wait. I get a fortnight out of my bvc coils... besides I've been using my alien & cleito alot more than my mvp4 an n2.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
birthday.jpg

1-1.gif

To YOU

54440d1320312634-happy-birthday-ainars-bday02-copy-bday-birthday-gift-smiley-emoticon-000129-large.gif

TO YOU

HappyBirthday.gif

"@Maytwin"

78630.jpg

bth_HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

To YOU

NOW - Remember to

birthday_07_text.gif

ALL OF THEM . . .

birthday-flasher.gif

s3weDS0.gif

SO I DID . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle I hope nothing seriously wrong, PM me if I can help

You're so sweet, especially given with what you are going through - I knew there was a special reason why I "Like" Ya' so much . . . :wub:

However, I doubt anyone can assist with this issue except for the professionals . . . I'll eventually be fine, just going through some more OLD PEOPLE "Stuff" (was in hospital myself this past Friday for outpatient surgery) . . . ;)

Will take anywhere from 2 months up to 6 months for final results . . . :D

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I'm smoking atm, can't even get any coils for my cleito till Friday and I'm even running low on tobacco.

Another reason to go rebuildable. With a few feet of your preferred wire, you NEVER run out of coils... :pop:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    So, if it's @Maytwin's birthday, and she's a "twin", wouldn't that be a "Happy Double Hump Day Birthday"? :D

(Happy Birthday @Maytwin)
    Boy, so many different ways I could go with this...but I'm gonna be good, I won't touch it. Nope, gonna just leave the double hump comment alone.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    That's exactly what I figured out in a very long process. Coming from tootle puffing I went the DTL-route and at no point I was really satisfied with my vape. Devices and attys came and went, mostly squonkstuff, craving for stinkies got stronger, and then: bam. I bought a Flash-e-Vapor V4, took the 1.2mm airflowscrew, raised my nic to 10%, put in some decent tobacco liquid and never looked back.
    The only vapemail I'm awaiting is a Reo Grand (I sold my first one, because it didn't do well with my sub ohm builds) and a Speed Revolution Clone as my M2L squonknirwana.
    It took nearly 1 1/2 year to recognize this, but for now I'm done with excess gear and concentrate more on creating the liquids I wanna vape, getting my nic hit, not worrying about the next big thing out there. Vape and relax, so to speak, not gettin' mad about gear.

10%???? I'm guessing you must mean 1.0%, eh?

.... my birthday ;)

hb34.gif
    Maytwin!!!
    hb34.gif

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Boy, so many different ways I could go with this...but I'm gonna be good, I won't touch it. Nope, gonna just leave the double hump comment alone.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Who do you think I directed this response to????????

Users who are viewing this thread