Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I must admit that I'm laughing, and also must admit that I appreciate all the kind wishes.

So I will give in, and do that what I prefer not to, which is to say a broad, "THANKS, EVERYONE!!!"

:)
    Darnit, I was looking forward to the smack-a-thon...if you change your mind and start giving out smacks though, I prefer Honey over Sugar.

kelloggs-smacks.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Darnit, I was looking forward to the smack-a-thon...if you change your mind and start giving out smacks though, I prefer Honey over Sugar.

kelloggs-smacks.jpg

I did not know such a thing as Honey Smacks existed, and that's probably a good thing. ;)

Striking from memory. :laugh:

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2016
    Gold country, Calif.
    @Krisma, I've bought two Epetites in the last three days. Twins, silver framework and rosewood! Beautiful, truly. However should you ever decide to make panels, I want to be first in line. PM me should you start that business going!

h00ligan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2015
    London, UK
    I was gonna get one but I don't find the dna board as good as it's cracked up to be!
    Hope you enjoyed your vacation...

Ps it's called a holiday in the UK
    I think for th DNA boards you really have to have two things

A) properly setup either form the manufacturer or your own time. Running case analyzes etc.

B) an atomizer that has a rock solid connection for temp control. Their super sampling is a real issue with some of them.

Overall I agree I find the DNA boards overrated and I've also had two break down on me out of nowhere. I think yihi has better power and even the evic does as well for tc

OK, got my 12 pages caught up.

In '97, NIN and David Bowie did an all outdoor venue tour in the US. I was fortunate to catch them at Merriwether Post Pavilion in Maryland.

I was a tad older than most NIN fans and a bit younger than most Bowie fans and a fan of both. It was quite hilarious mid show to watch all the pale 14 year old "Goths" streaming out as the flabby middle aged "Boomers" streamed in. A great show.

I also caught the Marilyn Manson Antichrist Superstar tour at the National Guard Armory in Salem, Oregon. One of the greatest shows I've seen to date.

Jay :headbang:

I'll never forget when I saw NIN in AZ in the 1990s. The opening act was the Jim Rose Circus. I've never been able to get the picture out of my mind of a guy lifting a suitcase with his eyelids! Eeek!

Happy Friday everyone. And a very happy birthday, DP [emoji323][emoji512][emoji322]

I was at that show.

Jim rose
    Nin
    Bowie

You know I spend a weekend with ...... Amazing guys. Kevin McMahon is an under appreciated musical genius to me. I should rip and post his last two albums (I don't think you can buy them anymore) if anyone is interested I'll share.

How do you like it?

---
    I wear my typos like the badge of honor they are. Then I try to go back and fix them, so refresh. :)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    How do you like it?

---
    I wear my typos like the badge of honor they are. Then I try to go back and fix them, so refresh. :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

Saw it in one of your posts and now have 2 of them.. SS and Gun Metal!

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    @Krisma, I've bought two Epetites in the last three days. Twins, silver framework and rosewood! Beautiful, truly. However should you ever decide to make panels, I want to be first in line. PM me should you start that business going!

Where are you getting spare panels from. Ivapesupply won't ship to Australia and going through a freight forwarder costs a bomb.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?

ZOMG - the Boxer is ADORBS!!!!!!!! I don't know much about the Puppehs, but a lot of TP'ers seem to like them......

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia

Whatcha think? Should I?

I have one (doggy) I bought from a local and have yet to set it up. :(

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

Whatcha think? Should I?

I say, go for it. I like a fair amount of resistance myself, and I vape these with the afc wide open. You can close it down to nothing, you'll pop your eyeballs out trying to get air thru it.

Users who are viewing this thread