Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I don't have the Doggy, but I have the Hussar. Granted, the Hussar is a bit more expensive when you add the options, which I did. I bought the mini tank and the additional 1.3 mm air tube. I didn't even try the ones it came with, I installed the 1.3 mm air tube and with a twisted fused clapton coil it is an outstanding vape.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
dance-your-phd.jpg

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?
For $10 I think it's definitely worth trying out. I'm very fond of it and will be ordering more. I don't find that it is too airy.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Done. Thanks.
I think you may really like it, DH - CONGRATULATIONS lll

I'd place it halfway (air) between the KFV2L+ and the Eggrolls. Quite a nice little tootler, especially for the price.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?

I think Yes Yes Yes. It is that good, cheap, cute, performs, easy and the AF is adjustable. I'd give it a plus on air as compared to a KF, but it's not "too much" (think Wine).

I'm lovin' it, and went back for a third one. (Thank you T TEX!)

DANCE. Just keep dancing!

19184366_10213538406034932_213927872_n.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was having difficulty remembering if was a top or bottom fill tank.

One of my friends said, "Think of the name, sweetie. You fill it from the bottom."

Oh jeez. I hope that didn't give it away ("Who...").

[emoji33] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I think for th DNA boards you really have to have two things

A) properly setup either form the manufacturer or your own time. Running case analyzes etc.

B) an atomizer that has a rock solid connection for temp control. Their super sampling is a real issue with some of them.

Overall I agree I find the DNA boards overrated and I've also had two break down on me out of nowhere. I think yihi has better power and even the evic does as well for tc

I was at that show.

Jim rose
Nin
Bowie

You know I spend a weekend with ...... Amazing guys. Kevin McMahon is an under appreciated musical genius to me. I should rip and post his last two albums (I don't think you can buy them anymore) if anyone is interested I'll share.

How do you like it?

---
I wear my typos like the badge of honor they are. Then I try to go back and fix them, so refresh. :)

I agree evics are good for tc :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I don't have the Doggy, but I have the Hussar. Granted, the Hussar is a bit more expensive when you add the options, which I did. I bought the mini tank and the additional 1.3 mm air tube. I didn't even try the ones it came with, I installed the 1.3 mm air tube and with a twisted fused clapton coil it is an outstanding vape.

Where did you get it ? Authentic or clone?

Fwiw guys I'm feeling like the skyline is massively overhyped. The clone quality is fantastic I'm talking about the authentic.

The flavor I'm getting is nowhere near as good as the gem or the doggy clone.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Thanks for the heads up :)

Saw it in one of your posts and now have 2 of them.. SS and Gun Metal!

I know that's why I wanted to k ow how you liked it?

I'm so impressed with them. The battery life for s mod this size is unbelievable and the fast charge time of thirty minutes is great. The fit and finish for me are superb.

Do you agree? Are you a fan too? Honestly for those who [emoji173]️ the pico I think the mega volt beats it. I'm usually not one for internal
Batteries but the charge time makes it just fine.

Anyway I felt responsible for your ordering so I wanted to ensure you were entirely happy.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Whatcha think? Should I?

I tried the FT DOGGY STYLED not tye SXK.

But i didn't like it.

The screws to trap the leads needs standard screw driver not Phillips.

I prefer 2 mm coils but a 2 mm coil leaked like crazy. 2.5 mm coil worked great. No leaks but it was hard to keep the 2.5 mm coil from shorting out on those big screw heads.

Flavor was good not that much better than a Kayfun IMHO. I went back to my Kayfun.

The size difference was 3-4 mm taller than my Kompact Kayfun.

It did produce more vapor than my KK

I reviewed the Doggy in my blog

Users who are viewing this thread