Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
They’re battery powered :) I assume you use envelops for all your in house battery needs ya? That’s Greta that you’re self sufficient. Big thumbs up.

On a side note

I’m a cord cutter for cable and my cable internet provider just decided they’re going to do caps like cell phone companies. Ugh. I have to redo all my entertainment now. Thanks a lot cox communications.

The cap is a terabyte a month. My usage is 50% more than that at least :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I use battery packs ti charge my two 64 GB iPhone 4S. I use them as my kindle reader

Ny 128 GB iPad mini. My entertainment device. Go to library every week or 10 days abd download a lot of Netflix shows.

My phone is an 8 GB android.

I used my iPhone 4S as a phone for over two years. The service out here doesnt support tye phone bur that retina display is great. Easy to see and read. Also have about. 100 hours of some of tgw best MMA fights in it too. Witg my beloved iPhone going south i grabbed anotger unlocked refurbed one on eBay.

We gace a generator tgay runs abiyt 4 hours in tge evening so i charge my battery packs then

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
That’s very tempting. I wonder if it performs better than the pico clone I have (1:1 rare one). Something about the pico is just meh. Flavor isn’t great. It’s been. A huge disappointment.

I’ll consider this one. It every tempting aside form the plastic tank! Too bad its not Ultem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got the Pico atty. Took one look at tge chimney and said NOPE. Not for me and sold it on eBay

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
does anyone else's spouse watch stupid TV shows, that you KNOW are stupid....but kind of secretly like?

cough...big brother...ahem.

(don't tell my wife)
We use Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Google Play for all our viewing. I like horror and sci-fi. The Wife likes medical, mystery, and cooking.

We watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy, House, NCIS, Bones, Chopped, etc...

I watch what I want on my phone as I go to sleep... sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I'd wait till they're out of the baby stage and are toddlers before I let them vape.

;)

If you want them to grow up to be mealy mouthed weaklings... (I kid!)

The first time I saw someone sucking on a mod, I thought it looked like a baby bottle.

does anyone else's spouse watch stupid TV shows, that you KNOW are stupid....but kind of secretly like?

cough...big brother...ahem.

(don't tell my wife)

soccer?

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
We use Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Google Play for all our viewing. I like horror and sci-fi. The Wife likes medical, mystery, and cooking.

We watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy, House, NCIS, Bones, Chopped, etc...

I watch what I want on my phone as I go to sleep... sigh...

my wife asks me why I read a lot...she likes the "reality" TV shows.

Ahem, Bachelor, and Bachelorette. Those two drive me nuts.

I can't even pretend to like those. lol.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
KFL time again

Sublime Vapor where I got the blue KFL's is selling the gold colored ones for $5 now. Blue and SS are still $10. Had to grab a couple of goldies. In a couple of weeks I've gone from regretting not getting more when they were cheap, to having more than I really need.

My order for the blues arrived super fast. Strangely the shipping notification email arrived 2 days after the tanks showed up.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Congrats, mick! I like the gold ones a lot. Even if I only use the base. ;)

diamond gold kfl.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Congrats, mick! I like the gold ones a lot. Even if I only use the base. ;)

View attachment 667677
For a person claiming to not like building, there's some pretty spiffy coiling going on in the blinginess...

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Tootle Tank Talk- I'm on the hunt for something rebuildable, low profile like the kompact kayfuns or doggy but with a glass tank.
Small capacity is ok, 22mm preferred but slightly smaller wouldn't be a deal breaker.

I will be ordering more doggys and kompact kfs but I need something to run my cinnamon and citrus profiles through. Anyone have any suggestions?

how 'bout one that got passed over (kinda)

I like it as it vapes pretty darn good, AND also, it has a LARGE selection of coils available for it...

the Melo 3 MINI (not nano)
upload_2017-6-29_0-3-53.png

my fav part is you can get the way-cool Eleaf ECR RBA coil for it - but better yet is the Anyvape Sega RBA (also Triton RBA works but kinda a hassle)

upload_2017-6-29_0-6-39.png
upload_2017-6-29_0-19-30.png

& look at the list of COILS that can be used in the Melo 3 :shock:

upload_2017-6-29_0-8-12.png

:evil:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

I like it as it vapes pretty darn good, AND also, it has a LARGE selection of coils available for it...

View attachment 667679
my fav part is you can get the way-cool Eleaf ECR RBA coil for it - but better yet is the Anyvape Sega RBA (also Triton RBA works but kinda a hassle)

I'd agree with most of that... however, I think the Eleaf RBA is better than the others... there are 3: Anyvape Sega, Anyvape Fury (v2), Triton (POS). The list of coils compatible is also too small. Virtually any Atlantis coil will work. That means the Supertank coils from Tobeco and the cCells from Vaporesso and the Playboy coils and so many many more.

Good tank!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
For a person claiming to not like building, there's some pretty spiffy coiling going on in the blinginess...

I'm nothing if not blingy coiliness. :confused:

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Hubby, Radi? Wow, you DO love your new Jack!

So, yes, the Eggies take pop in coils (CLRs), but they ARE RB-able and RW-able, so ergo my recommend.

Why such dislike for the acrylic (PM or whatevs) tanks? Is it due to tank crackin' liquids?

I couldn't get the above quote to add to multiquote @Katdarling It just didn't seem fair for me to keep all the nice mods and stick the hubby with picos and kbox :p I love my Radi but I love Jac mooooooore! Hanging on to this guy reminds me of the way I would just hold onto a lighter for no reason, so damn comfy. I'll check out the eggie, what is the specific name to google to check them out? My only dislike of the plastic tanks is my intense like of cinnamon liquids and liquids that have a touch of citrus in them.

True true. You use glass water bottles too, I'd guess?
I actually do...

View attachment 667679

I had a melo III mini and JUST PIF'd it. I didn't know there was a RBA for it. Darn it.

Supertank coils from Tobeco
Those were the coils I was using in the melo III and then Atlantis Evo and I quite liked them.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
True true. You use glass water bottles too, I'd guess?
No. I've never seen water sold in glass. I try to avoid buying bottled water when possible, but I buy it when out. Glass is very heavy, so I would not carry a liter of water in a glass bottle even it was available for purchase when I'm out for a hike or whatever. I'm also exposed to plastic in the food I buy, too - in the packaging of meat and the seals used in cans. It's unavoidable. If plastic tanks were the only tanks available I would vape out of them, but they aren't, so I'm going to avoid them.

Users who are viewing this thread