Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
No :censored:! I cant wait to see what you've done that is just great :D

Teaser on a piece of scrap. :p

image.jpg

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Oh wow you are pretty good at it too how exciting that is :D

It's neat learning new things. GT will attest to all my not so brilliant ideas that don't quite make it.

The old nice concept but.............sad about the reality. :p

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
It's neat learning new things. GT will attest to all my not so brilliant ideas that don't quite make it.

The old nice concept but.............sad about the reality. :p

Well you keep a little something from those that don't quite make it. Use it for the next one to make it that much better. Its not a failure, its just gathering techniques for greater things.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
...I dropped to two mg nic because I was getting the jitters from the 4mg that I had been vaping for a while.Seems the nicotine's been affecting me different since I got a pacemaker.Psychosomatic who knows??? Weird though!...

^^^I'm quoting one of my posts from back on May 3rd...
Just wanting to say that the 2mg nicotine was no longer cutting it with me,I've upped back to 4mg in the last little bit and the jitters are all gone.Thank Goodness I didn't dilute all my juice stock down to 2mg,Pheeew!...
I've been on my bike twice now,I've got my whole garden ready for planting with all the stakes driven into the ground.I can walk around the block as many times as I want now with no ill feelingI'm pretty much back to where I was before getting this piece of hardware stuck into my chest.
Yipeee for me!!! (sorry for the gloating)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Just wanting to say that the 2mg nicotine was no longer cutting it with me,I've upped back to 4mg in the last little bit and the jitters are all gone.Thank Goodness I didn't dilute all my juice stock down to 2mg,Pheeew!...
I've been on my bike twice now,I've got my whole garden ready for planting with all the stakes driven into the ground.I can walk around the block as many times as I want now with no ill feelingI'm pretty much back to where I was before getting this piece of hardware stuck into my chest.

WOOOOOOOOT :w00t:

I'm so glad to hear you're coming along SNM :) {{{{hugs}}}}

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yay! Back on the bike & into the wind!

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Welcome. I'm curious. Have you ever tried the original Aspire Triton? Just wondering about a comparison with the Plato. I got interested in the Triton originally because it can share coils with the Melo 3 I got with my Pico. Then, I saw PBusardo gave the Triton rave reviews for flavor and ease of rebuilding. Haven't gotten one, but was wondering if you have a comparison with the Plato. Again, welcome.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I just found this thread, and I'm not gonna go back and read it all, but I'm a MTL vaper of 4-5 years, love the Nautilus -- just got an Aspire Plato with the Nautilus coil in it and it's pretty freaking great.

Welcome to our little corner. :p

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Very nice work @Krisma!
Today is recovery day! I rebuilt an Arctic coil, hauled a broke down car home, cut some wood, put a serpentine belt on broke down car, that really didn't want to be worked on, managed to make my Goblin mini happy, a LOT, LOT and more wick, it made it through the night without leaking and finally had the storms move in! Another 4" of rain but nothing severe here.
Got my Mutank, and ceramic tweezers (finally!) today, as excited as I am, I just don't know that I've got the patience to do a build on it today, it may wait until tomorrow!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

What IS that? What's a BogRat? How does this work? Which color am I getting?

I just found this thread, and I'm not gonna go back and read it all, but I'm a MTL vaper of 4-5 years, love the Nautilus -- just got an Aspire Plato with the Nautilus coil in it and it's pretty freaking great.

Welcome to da thread, perlguy! :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
What IS that? What's a BogRat? How does this work? Which color am I getting?
A BogRat is a transition ring that takes the hard edge off where the atty attaches to the mod. BogRat, Machi Ring, Flow Ring,

Here is an hoisted internet picture of an Origin 16 on a Mini Volt with a JMK Machi ring. :D
10817739_1238984712783039_992576663_n.jpg

Machi Rings

The ones on FT actually look like Carlos Creation Infinity Ring clones.
12519485_556918081137432_2076339540_n.jpg

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
A BogRat is a transition ring that takes the hard edge off where the atty attaches to the mod. BogRat, Machi Ring, Flow Ring,

Here is an hoisted internet picture of an Origin 16 on a Mini Volt with a JMK Machi ring. :D
10817739_1238984712783039_992576663_n.jpg

Machi Rings

The ones on FT actually look like Carlos Creation Infinity Ring clones.
12519485_556918081137432_2076339540_n.jpg
the new Hcigar VT75 DNA75 comes with one that looks just like the first lol

Users who are viewing this thread