Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Eeek huuuge thread :) Ello fellow tooters from me in sunny Yorkshire. Currently tooting on my first proper device an Endura T18e. Looking through the window on new shiny devices and drooling like a victorian street urching cos i am skint and they wont let me in the shop.

How-Do...Welcome to the thread Gratch!

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Tootle Puffers! You guys have been very busy and imaginative since I last checked in several pages ago!
I think I will stick with my Wakonda and Daft Spunk and leave the exotic flavors to you adventurous Tootle Puffers!
Have a wonderful day folks!

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Yeah... I wanna see that movie too.

I wonder how it would taste with bad wicking .... Burnt hit,could maybe add something to it. :)

Hmmm...
Roast Beast with a burnt wick? Might be like Yorkshire Pudding. :unsure:

I luvs my roasted beasties, but I think I'll stick with my tooty fruity juices. :smokie:

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Here is what i get and they work perfectly with KFL+V2.

The way to best use them is to screw tge bottom of the chimney tightly abd screw on tge base. It doesn't need the top of the chimney at all. Makes a great small atty.

ummm ... I think you forgot the link. But Dancing chimed in with one.

Thank you.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Thanks Cornflakes not near that yet but each day my craving for a roll up is less and less. Weird thing is i never really planned on giving up since i knew i would fail, i just liked the vape.
You sound like me. 4 years ago.

Had smoked 38 years and tried almost everything to break the cancer sticks. Even hypnosis.

Three months ago i celebrated my 4 year Vaperversary, and now have been totally nicotine free for the last 19 months.

Since i DIY my juice about every 6 weeks. Dropped 1 mg/ml nicotine until i went 0mg/ml and doing great

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
You sound like me. 4 years ago.

Had smoked 38 years and tried almost everything to break the cancer sticks. Even hypnosis.

Three months ago i celebrated my 4 year Vaperversary, and now have been totally nicotine free for the last 19 months.

Since i DIY my juice about every 6 weeks. Dropped 1 mg/ml nicotine until i went 0mg/ml and doing great

Huggy Bear
IMG_2295.JPG

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
Good afternoon Folks!
Morning Tootle Puffers! You guys have been very busy and imaginative since I last checked in several pages ago!
I think I will stick with my Wakonda and Daft Spunk and leave the exotic flavors to you adventurous Tootle Puffers!
Have a wonderful day folks!
A flavour called Daft Spunk? eeek i will be never trying that one, means something different in England. :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Good afternoon Folks!

A flavour called Daft Spunk? eeek i will be never trying that one, means something different in England. :)

Ohhhhh Nooooooo!
I had no idea. From now on I will just call it Sleeping Dragon Custard!

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Sometime my brain farts out stupid questions, Why don't they make savoury vape juice flavours?

Hangsen makes Hotdog flavor juice, and Italian Cheese flavored juice! I love hotdogs, but I just can't bring myself to try this. I will patiently wait for your report.

Last edited:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Flake dear would you mind sharing grandmama's recipe? I collect really old ones. But please PM it so we don't upset a mod. Thanks

Not a problem. I will have to remember to write it down next time I am at my mums house.

Hmmm...
Roast Beast with a burnt wick? Might be like Yorkshire Pudding. :unsure:

I luvs my roasted beasties, but I think I'll stick with my tooty fruity juices. :smokie:

Yorkshire pudding is traditionally served as a starter with gravy.

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
Hangsen makes Hotdog flavor juice, and Italian Cheese flavored juice! I love hotdogs, but just I can't bring myself to try this. I will patiently wait for your report.
We will need another stooge oops err candidate. After one try of hangsen i would never vape their stuff again. Plus a bit wary of chinese juice.
Yorkshire puds are so versatile you can even eat them cold with jam :)

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Not a problem. I will have to remember to write it down next time I am at my mums house.

We never had gravy on it. We cooked it in the grease from the Roast, so that it had spots of burnt bits and the meat flavor. Most of the time it never had time to make it to the table since it was best eaten hot and we just ripped into it while the rest of the food was getting set up. My family was a bit like vultures when there was a prime rib in the house. :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Well - We always had it as a side dish to go with the roast since it was made with the pan drippings . . . :pervy:

(BTW: Great cold as leftovers - that is if any was leftover . . . ;) )

EDIT: Dang @cats5365 beat "Me" to it . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
We will need another stooge oops err candidate. After one try of hangsen i would never vape their stuff again. Plus a bit wary of chinese juice.
Yorkshire puds are so versatile you can even eat them cold with jam :)

The Hangsen tobacco juices are awesome, if you mix them yourself. They have a huge following in the DIY juice section. Honestly, they make some good tobacco concentrates.

Users who are viewing this thread