Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
It looks good too. Hows set up, flavor, & air?

It is really nice, I have a .6 ohm 26ga SS316L 8 wrap 3mm coil in mine right now, I have it on the tightest airflow at 25w and it's perfect for me, but you could open up the airflow and still vape this thing at 25w and get a pretty good restricted lung hit. I will say the tightest airflow setting it has is still a little airy compared to the earlier versions, I like the draw personally but I know some people like it really tight. Someone said they're going to put out a kit that let's you make it even tighter for those people. I would be interested in trying that out as I do like my airflow pretty restricted on my KFMv3. Overall I'm really happy with it, the airflow adjustment on the outside is a great addition because it makes it really easy to switch and the rest is just a bigger KFMv3 which I've been using for most of the day the last month or two so it's basically everything I was hoping it would be.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
It is really nice, I have a .6 ohm 26ga SS316L 8 wrap 3mm coil in mine right now, I have it on the tightest airflow at 25w and it's perfect for me, but you could open up the airflow and still vape this thing at 25w and get a pretty good restricted lung hit. I will say the tightest airflow setting it has is still a little airy compared to the earlier versions, I like the draw personally but I know some people like it really tight. Someone said they're going to put out a kit that let's you make it even tighter for those people. I would be interested in trying that out as I do like my airflow pretty restricted on my KFMv3. Overall I'm really happy with it, the airflow adjustment on the outside is a great addition because it makes it really easy to switch and the rest is just a bigger KFMv3 which I've been using for most of the day the last month or two so it's basically everything I was hoping it would be.
Great review! I'll be looking at them!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hi all,

So, I've tried to get on the Heatvape website to verify the authenticity of the kayfun I ordered/received. All I get is a message that says:
"Forbidden. You do not have permission to...."

Huh? What gives? Anyone?

They forgot to pass on the secret handshake :p

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Oh THAT'S what happened!

(Still, I'm dumbfounded :cry: I honest to God cannot get on their site )
They are probably just having Server/Website issues right now.

Edit* Yeah, its down at the moment, just checked on my pc.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I'm looking for the same. I have a few on order, will post if I find any good ones. I will give the IGO-L a try. I still like using 510 1.5 ohm atties for dripping, and I have quite a stockpile of those from clearance sales, but would like to find a rebuildable option.

And hello fellow Tootle Puffers! I think I've found my tribe! :thumb:

Welcome Molly!

Oh THAT'S what happened!

(Still, I'm dumbfounded :cry: I honest to God cannot get on their site )

Here ya go jk this should be the what you need!

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I know it sucks, but some sites can be down for a good bit, hopefully its no longer than 2weeks or a month, which any Vaping site shouldn't.
I'm just glad it wasn't just me. My paranoia flickered :)
..."is it my phone?...did I enter the wrong web addy?" (I always think I've done something wrong :blush:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I have the Ivogo version of the 2.1 and it was a great vape when I used it regularly. If you need help with it just ask.

A full sized Kayfun Lite Plus would have been a better first choice IMHO as they are easier to fill and build.

Not the best price, but it is in stock and in Canada.
Kayfun Lite Plus V2
Thanks muchly, TD! I have never built my own coils and the thought terrifies me but I saw it on Canvape and figured I'd grab it. It's still sitting in the box while I work up the courage (and buy wire/wicking!). *gulp*
I will definitely ask for help when I make the decision to give it a whirl. I don't even know what wire/wicking material to buy. :) Thankfully, the fellow at our local B&M offered to help.
Thanks TD, I'll bug ya when I'm ready for sure. I trust you.

Cheers

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Thanks muchly, TD! I have never built my own coils and the thought terrifies me but I saw it on Canvape and figured I'd grab it. It's still sitting in the box while I work up the courage (and buy wire/wicking!). *gulp*
I will definitely ask for help when I make the decision to give it a whirl. I don't even know what wire/wicking material to buy. :) Thankfully, the fellow at our local B&M offered to help.

Cheers
I'd not heard of villagevaporette. I've bookmarked their site and subscribed. Never hurts to have another site to peruse.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

Cheers
You are most welcome anytime!

It might actually be good to take it into the local B&M (If they are not of the Clouds Bro variety) and have them put a build on it for you. You would have to find a staff member who is a Kayfun fan or previous user.

Get the Magnifiers out as well that deck is small. ;)
Here is one of the best build videos for it.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'd not heard of villagevaporette. I've bookmarked their site and subscribed. Never hurts to have another site to peruse.
I picked up my 2.1 from them and my first Rayon back in the day...
They don't have the best prices though.

Users who are viewing this thread