Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I couldn't get the coupon code to "take" either, so I called them. It's a new website, and they're still having issues with it. There's more than just that problem, too, though. I had 2 Kabuki tanks + 2 of the A7 rda's in my cart ready for Checkout, and to get Free S/H because of my order total. But, they also told me they actually have NO Kabuki tanks in stock! So the website isn't updating actual inventory either.

If I wanted to just get the 2 A7 RDA...it would be $6 S/H. They don't offer First Class mail shipping. So even 1 would be $6 S/H! I said thanks, but no thanks to that though. o_O
I ordered enough to for free shipping

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hellooooooooooo, TPuffs. Remember us? ;)

View attachment 679413 View attachment 679415

Yeppers, it's been awhile. Life has some strange twists and turns.

Greets and welcomes to some newcomers here.

@Trigster (no app needed dahlink - you're beyond kwalafied, particularly with two Phalaenopsis and a Cymbidium...)

@TomCatt - Look what the Kat dragged in...! Hiya TC. Wow, you may or may not remember me, but you I DO remember. I believe you made an appearance in my turning thread, actually.
Happy Pepperminting. ;)

@AnthonyB - welcome to the TPuffs. Might you grace us with a pic of the 6 year old, please?

And here. For you all. Have a Tootle fish. View attachment 679417 View attachment 679417 View attachment 679417
Katdarling...I'm so pleased to make your acquaintance...Thank You For The Welcome !!!...Trig :D

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Here's The Report !!!...Endura T18...I Like It...And such a great value...First Hit @ 17:00hrs PDT...

So believe it or not my choice for 1st load up was...That's Right...Tootle Puffer Banana Nut Special !!!...I wanted something I could use for a full 24hrs without sneaking in another flavor or 3...Mostly because I'm still a bit in the dark as to how much I vape per day...Kind'a hard to track when I've got 5 i16's going at the same time...By 4:00pm tomorrow I'll have a better feel for that number...

The only possible knock I've seen was that the vape might be a touch on the warm side...And I could see that if a person was a heavy hitter...But for me it's just about right...I tried the Tank on a Spinner II and it work just fine and maybe a tad cooler...Either way I've got it covered...

The other thing I'm really happy about is the size...I was hoping it wasn't going to be to huge and it's perfect...It's got a nice draw, more than enough vapor, great flavor(see I do know what a coma is)and a nice feel in my hand...I'm a pretty damned Happy Vaper...Now it's off to Fast Tech for a few more Tid-Bits...Trig :thumbs:

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Here's The Report !!!...Endura T18...I Like It...And such a great value...First Hit @ 17:00hrs PDT...

So believe it or not my choice for 1st load up was...That's Right...Tootle Puffer Banana Nut Special !!!...I wanted something I could use for a full 24hrs without sneaking in another flavor or 3...Mostly because I'm still a bit in the dark as to how much I vape per day...Kind'a hard to track when I've got 5 i16's going at the same time...By 4:00pm tomorrow I'll have a better feel for that number...

The only possible knock I've seen was that the vape might be a touch on the warm side...And I could see that if a person was a heavy hitter...But for me it's just about right...I tried the Tank on a Spinner II and it work just fine and maybe a tad cooler...Either way I've got it covered...

The other thing I'm really happy about is the size...I was hoping it wasn't going to be to huge and it's perfect...It's got a nice draw, more than enough vapor, great flavor(see I do know what a coma is)and a nice feel in my hand...I'm a pretty damned Happy Vaper...Now it's off to Fast Tech for a few more Tid-Bits...Trig :thumbs:

Get the coils from FT. I think it was $29.71 for 5 five packs. What color did you get? If you got silver, take the metal tip off and put the Delrin tip in. Helps with the heat. It vapes a touch on the warm side. It will take you a day or so to get used to how to hit it. You have to forget DL and reach back and remember how you smoked. If you try to DL, it will burn. When you replicate smoking it functions perfectly. I don't know how often you vape, but keep an eye on battery life. If you are a hard user, you may not get 24 hours.
My wife makes it easily, but she's a lighter user. You may be OK. Or you may have to get a T18 backup to use it all day. As you know, I decided to have two T22's. Each has a different flavor and I now rotate them.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Get the coils from FT. I think it was $29.71 for 5 five packs. What color did you get? If you got silver, take the metal tip off and put the Delrin tip in. Helps with the heat. It vapes a touch on the warm side. It will take you a day or so to get used to how to hit it. You have to forget DL and reach back and remember how you smoked. If you try to DL, it will burn. When you replicate smoking it functions perfectly. I don't know how often you vape, but keep an eye on battery life. If you are a hard user, you may not get 24 hours.
My wife makes it easily, but she's a lighter user. You may be OK. Or you may have to get a T18 backup to use it all day. As you know, I decided to have two T22's. Each has a different flavor and I now rotate them.
Ya'...No DTL for me...I got the Black and it came with 2 extra tips which I'll try...And on the Spinner II the tank works great...I've got a 3rd Tank / 10 More Coils / 5 x 2 Slot 19mm Rings / 2 More Spinner II's and a few various different tips on my list...Dirt Cheap !!!...That'll have me set for a while...Thanks Again...Trig :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But...but...but...
Well, I'll miss the old you, but I suppose I'll eventually adjust to you being sane.

Worry not, Mr. 2371. Everything's under control. ;)

Don't worry Kad, ain't never gonna happen. :D

Ed Zachary.

lol ... yeah, @DPLongo22 is the man... I wished he was here more

Awwww, thanks Ax. But I do believe you're at least partially biased, and I also do appreciate the sentiment (muchly, as Kat would say).

:lol: Please read my sig.

Luv,

Da Boop~

TRUTH. :cool:

Klever girl. You found us. It was touch and go there for awhile... you know, being stuck in a cell phone case all this time? :D

Of COURSE she found us. It was HER cell phone case, SillyKat. And thanks for the accommodations, Ms. CPA. :wub:

Tootle on, old & new friends. :toast::vapor:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
@ChelsB - I haven't ordered any CAP from WL since new owners bought them several months ago. So, I can't tell you about their CAP flavorings bottles. Sorry!

Also, about that Triton Kit you posted the link to on FT...I've seen them on clearance on several websites for $1-3 in recent months. You might want to do a Google search to see what you can find.
I didn't hear about Wizard being bought. What can you tell me about this?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm back. Whew...

Still can't promise I'm gonna be horribly active on this (or any other) forum... Kinda exhausted and burned out...

Oh, and there's a chance you'll see this on multiple threads.

But, Shawn, where were you?

Remember back in June, I was gone for a bit because I went out to Colorado to see how my Mom was doing as she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer? This time, I went back for the surgery to remove the thyroid. All went well... Mom is fine. The cells were all benign. Stitches are out, now.

Those trips put around 10,000 miles on the car, and 5179617873587817 miles on me. I ain't as young as once I was.

But, Shawn... burned out?

Of course, this does not apply to this group... thread... whatever... Y'all know that I do my best to be helpful, but I am tired of answering questions that should be painfully obvious. I am wondering how some of these people that I am having to deal with ever survived under that rock, or with that much sand piled on top of their heads. I am also worn out having people argue their stupidity in the face of facts. For example, when a person posts a pic of their vape mail that includes a set of aliens that will come out at 0.1 Ohm, a tube mech, a new RDA, and a set of MXJO 40 Amp 3000 mAh batteries, I politely remind them that MXJO cells are rewraps, and NOT accurately labelled or rated. I mention in polite, non-snarky terms, that running that build on those batteries could have serious consequences. I then include a link to tests by Mooch. The response I get is, invariably, something along the lines of "Uh uh. My brother knows a guy that spoke to someone that had contacts with the sister of a fellow that works in the factory, and these are the best!" Sigh... Or, questions like "What's the best flavor tank/mod/coil?" What?!? There are 165146216581615351465^254 different possible configurations (I counted... that number is accurate... you're welcome to count and prove me wrong), and very nearly all of them will deliver good flavor if configured correctly. Of course, someone will come along and rattle off the name of the newest shiny and claim it king (or queen), but it's pure marketing and rather IMO disingenuous. Oh, yeah, and another favorite "This tank leaks!" It's a frickin' bottle with holes in the bottom! Of course, it leaks. There are ways to minimize the leaking, but IT'S A FRICKIN' BOTTLE WITH HOLES IN THE BOTTOM!!!

Sorry to burden y'all, but some have been asking, and I needed to vent a little after the last couple weeks...

Sigh...

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I tried the Tank on a Spinner II and it work just fine and maybe a tad cooler.

Just dial in a higher voltage on it for a warmer vape.

Everything's under control.

Oh, really?!

Remember back in June, I was gone for a bit because I went out to Colorado to see how my Mom was doing as she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer? This time, I went back for the surgery to remove the thyroid. All went well... Mom is fine. The cells were all benign. Stitches are out, now.

:rickroll:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Klever girl. You found us. It was touch and go there for awhile... you know, being stuck in a cell phone case all this time? :D

Worry not, Mr. 2371. Everything's under control. ;)
Of COURSE she found us. It was HER cell phone case, SillyKat. And thanks for the accommodations, Ms. CPA. :wub:
Tootle on, old & new friends. :toast::vapor:

Happy to obligee. Although, my phone case is pretty battered - like me, but there's generally a great deal of fun to be had within those konfines

I'm back. Whew...

Still can't promise I'm gonna be horribly active on this (or any other) forum... Kinda exhausted and burned out...

Oh, and there's a chance you'll see this on multiple threads.

But, Shawn, where were you?

Those trips put around 10,000 miles on the car, and 5179617873587817 miles on me. I ain't as young as once I was.

But, Shawn... burned out?

Of course, this does not apply to this group... thread... whatever... Y'all know that I do my best to be helpful, but I am tired of answering questions that should be painfully obvious. I am wondering how some of these people that I am having to deal with ever survived under that rock, or with that much sand piled on top of their heads. I am also worn out having people argue their stupidity in the face of facts. For example, when a person posts a pic of their vape mail that includes a set of aliens that will come out at 0.1 Ohm, a tube mech, a new RDA, and a set of MXJO 40 Amp 3000 mAh batteries, I politely remind them that MXJO cells are rewraps, and NOT accurately labelled or rated. I mention in polite, non-snarky terms, that running that build on those batteries could have serious consequences. I then include a link to tests by Mooch. The response I get is, invariably, something along the lines of "Uh uh. My brother knows a guy that spoke to someone that had contacts with the sister of a fellow that works in the factory, and these are the best!" Sigh... Or, questions like "What's the best flavor tank/mod/coil?" What?!? There are 165146216581615351465^254 different possible configurations (I counted... that number is accurate... you're welcome to count and prove me wrong), and very nearly all of them will deliver good flavor if configured correctly. Of course, someone will come along and rattle off the name of the newest shiny and claim it king (or queen), but it's pure marketing and rather IMO disingenuous. Oh, yeah, and another favorite "This tank leaks!" It's a frickin' bottle with holes in the bottom! Of course, it leaks. There are ways to minimize the leaking, but IT'S A FRICKIN' BOTTLE WITH HOLES IN THE BOTTOM!!!

Sorry to burden y'all, but some have been asking, and I needed to vent a little after the last couple weeks...

Sigh...

Brother Shawn - Best wishes and heartfelt prayers for your Mum. More than scary, I'd imagine.

But, THANK YOU for your HONEST conveyance of how you feel. You are SOOOOOO very correct. I don't feel that people take the time to do their OWN research, but rather plop out with questions (that have been answered way more than ONCE - especially in threads like this). It is exhausting - I'm Tech Support, and there are a number of times I completely CRINGE when someone contacts me - "Well, I did it again. Can you help me fix it?" If you would do it the way I suggested the FIRST :censored: time, you wouldn't have to ask me again. Here's a bill for $xxxx.xx - have a nice day.

BUT, you also don't have to answer every stinking, silly, repeated question. I *KNOW* you want vapers to be safe and not do something asinine that might hurt them or others. BUT WE, as a community, need to take RESPONSIBILITY for OURSELVES.

How did the more experienced folk learn - THEY RESEARCHED ON THEIR OWN because there wasn't a huge community on which they could schlep.

Brother - take a rest. Take care of YOURSELF and your family. You aren't responsible for the chlorine in the gene pool.....

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
@Shawn Hoefer , first off, have a vape and relax. If it weren't for the "news at ten" aspect of the brother's girlfriend's uncle's...well, you get the idea...told me this is the safe way to vape this 0.0001 coil on a 18350 battery, I'd be inclined to let Darwinian selection take it's course. Unfortunately, we have to deal with these mental midgets for the benefit of the vaping community as a whole.
Now, about your mom's situation, all is well that ends well. I'm sending her my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery ( God listens to a sinner's prayers....or so I am told). For you, friend, I wish you the patience of a saint and the fury of a "scorned woman", use each as you see fit. We, or at least I for one, always found a nugget of wisdom, common sense or just plain old sense in your posts.....keep'm coming, I'll keep reading.
P.S. Getting back to vaping, I think you mentioned a mesh rda, maybe not here but in another thread. How do you feel about it now? Have you seen the Vandy Vape Mesh rda?

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@Shawn Hoefer , first off, have a vape and relax. If it weren't for the "news at ten" aspect of the brother's girlfriend's uncle's...well, you get the idea...told me this is the safe way to vape this 0.0001 coil on a 18350 battery, I'd be inclined to let Darwinian selection take it's course. Unfortunately, we have to deal with these mental midgets for the benefit of the vaping community as a whole.
Now, about your mom's situation, all is well that ends well. I'm sending her my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery ( God listens to a sinner's prayers....or so I am told). For you, friend, I wish you the patience of a saint and the fury of a "scorned woman", use each as you see fit. We, or at least I for one, always found a nugget of wisdom, common sense or just plain old sense in your posts.....keep'm coming, I'll keep reading.
P.S. Getting back to vaping, I think you mentioned a mesh rda, maybe not here but in another thread. How do you feel about it now? Have you seen the Vandy Vape Mesh rda?

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread