Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Again with the counting...

Um, lessee...

Uh huh... carry the 3...

158 mods, 270 atties.

Still no duplicates.

But that's not really bad when you consider nothing is over fitty-bucks.

Wait... you've got... WHAT???? :lol:

Hold, please.

abacus-jpg.680745

Ok. Karry on.

:thumbs:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Seriously? I thought you had to fill out a form. One that wasn't easy to find by the way. I never thought about PMing a mod. Gonna go see who's on now.
I have used quite a few choice words with ECF moderators via PM.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm armed AND have a 34 inch long katana for the zombies

This is the Wild, Wild West. Gun laws are pretty liberal as far as I know. I'm not a gun person so I don't know the specifics. I don't think our cute little therapist is the kind who should have a gun, she's a bit of ditz. Cute as a button, which is probably why she's attracted a stalker, but I wouldn't peg her as the gun toting type.

I don't think you answered this question @ChelsB What do you reach for the most? Probably your newest gadget right now. ;)

Always good to know you made a good purchase.

I still go crazy with the flavors. Have some I haven't even tried yet. But I might need them eventually. When I order flavors it's equal to a couple packs of smokes, do that once or twice a month and I don't miss the money at all.

:p I had to look it up too.

I changed mine too, I remember it being pretty easy and faster than I expected. So shall we just start calling you Sir Kadly now?

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
One handy option I like about parallel dual battery mods is that you can run with one battery and pop a skinny 10ml bottle in the other battery bay. An all in one all day setup for this low power vaper!

Hope you enjoy your new toy chelsb - it's squeezable!

Great Idea!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I learned it here on ECF too!:thumb:

Most people who know me are QUITE aware of what TL DR means... :) They catch on quick...

Well I certainly would not encourage someone to carry a firearm unless they were capable of becoming competent with it. Perhaps a taser or some mace?

Gun laws are pretty liberal in AZ, it's a bit harder to get a concealed carry license than in say, Texas, but it's not that hard, either. I'd go with teaching your friend to taser. I have heard that with mace, high pressure situations, and ditziness, it's a bit to easy to mace oneself in the face. You have to practice with the taser though....

I won't carry a gun (I just can't bring myself). It's not ditziness, we do own a gun and I shoot it fairly well, I just prefer not to be toting around a loaded gun, and honestly, though I've run into some sketchy situations from time to time, I really prefer to do most defusing with my mouth and actions. There have been times I've thought about packing a taser, but that would be more likely for in home visits at work. :)

Anna

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    LOL, RS. I sometimes wish I only had (to babysit) 10 mods........ :facepalm:

Hell, I only have seven out that need babysitting, all the others are 'out of sight-out of mind'.

let's see ..............
    about 30 (of every description imaginable) that I built myself.
    I think 16 (of every description imaginable) that were built by someone else.
    not sure how many store bought mods, 20 or 30 I suppose. :shock: OMG ..... there's even a (never been used) 134 in that drawer!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Pft-pft, I'm married to a shrink! She has a degree in Criminal Justice as well! :shock::shock::shock:

lol .... well, depending upon how you look at it, that can either be a blessing, or a liability.... my wife works as an investigator for the communists (federal Gvt.) and so I am very used to "towing the line".... Even if my wife was a therapist, I highly doubt she would be able to ever figure me out. All kidding aside, my wife is definitely the better half in this union and has taught me many things I would have otherwise learned the hard way.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Most people who know me are QUITE aware of what TL DR means...

Top Level Device Review, right? I mean, i get a lot of these as comments on my written reviews, so...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    One handy option I like about parallel dual battery mods is that you can run with one battery and pop a skinny 10ml bottle in the other battery bay. An all in one all day setup for this low power vaper!

Hope you enjoy your new toy chelsb - it's squeezable!

I'm loving the side squeeze!

Users who are viewing this thread