Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I prefer 2 setups for out and about. That way I have complete backup. Spare atty, spare juice, spare mod, and spare battery. Just make sure they're all interchangeable.
That's me too. My provari and in my purse is my away-from-home-for-the-day kit which contains an icare, a spare bat for the Provari, an extra mL of juice, and a small (about 3") cylindrical battery pack and cord for the icare.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Wow! I typically won't even walk to the mail box with less than 2 mods. Usually, I carry 3. There a big chucker, a little tootler, and a mech... with a spare battery for each, and juice for each.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That's me too. My provari and in my purse is my away-from-home-for-the-day kit which contains an icare, a spare bat for the Provari, an extra mL of juice, and a small (about 3") cylindrical battery pack and cord for the icare.
One year ago this week, I threw my kit which includes batteries, ejuice ,extra tank and coils in my purse (kept my provari in my hand) and off to take my 12 yr old to the Dr. we also planned to go to Red Robin's for lunch. Well... we never made it to Red Robin's. We had to stay at the hospital for three weeks and my husband only had to bring my charger on the second day. I'm really happy that I had my kit ( makeup bag) in my purse!! I keep two setups, but only carry one.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Wow! I typically won't even walk to the mail box with less than 2 mods. Usually, I carry 3. There a big chucker, a little tootler, and a mech... with a spare battery for each, and juice for each.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That would be understandable given that your mailbox is probably a few miles from your house out in the woods...;):smokie:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
One year ago this week, I threw my kit which includes batteries, ejuice ,extra tank and coils in my purse (kept my provari in my hand) and off to take my 12 yr old to the Dr. we also planned to go to Red Robin's for lunch. Well... we never made it to Red Robin's. We had to stay at the hospital for three weeks and my husband only had to bring my charger on the second day. I'm really happy that I had my kit ( makeup bag) in my purse!! I keep two setups, but only carry one.
I hope your son's issue was resolved. (((Hug)))

The same thing happened to me last May when my DH took me to the ER because I could not stop vomiting. After some tests and a Cat-scan I was immediately admitted to the hospital for one week for an intestinal blockage. Admittedly I was so sick I didn't even think about vaping for 2 days but in one of my few lucid moments I remember thinking that I was glad I had my purse kit with me. It was comforting!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I hope your son's issue was resolved. (((Hug)))

The same thing happened to me last May when my DH took me to the ER because I could not stop vomiting. After some tests and a Cat-scan I was immediately admitted to the hospital for one week for an intestinal blockage. Admittedly I was so sick I didn't even think about vaping for 2 days but in one of my few lucid moments I remember thinking that I was glad I had my purse kit with me. It was comforting!
He's getting there!! I'm glad I had my kit or I probably would have been smoking!

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I'm confused. 21 tanks, all with different flavors and 10 mods ready.
08-51.gif

I'm contemplating instituting a 10 Tank Limit...Not including the ce4's or the N2 in the Bull Pen !!!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
When we went to the ER to see a Trauma/hand doctor for my thumb I brought my travel overnight bag, and included a small vape bag. 3 small mods, a few EVOD tanks and juice and a charger (also to charge my phone). Glad I did because I was in the hospital for 4 days. Being in a single room, I could pretty much stealth vape when I wanted.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
When we went to the ER to see a Trauma/hand doctor for my thumb I brought my travel overnight bag, and included a small vape bag. 3 small mods, a few EVOD tanks and juice and a charger (also to charge my phone). Glad I did because I was in the hospital for 4 days. Being in a single room, I could pretty much stealth vape when I wanted.
I stealth vaped too!

Rick Avila

Supplier Associate
Sep 22, 2017
liquidnicotinewholesalers.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier Associate posting in unauthorized area

Rick Avila

Supplier Associate
Sep 22, 2017
liquidnicotinewholesalers.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier Associate posting in unauthorized area

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Vape mail from 3F today. Another sxk KFMv3, my first KFL+, and a bell cap tank for it.
The KFMv3 is much nicer than the sxk KFMv3 I got from FT. Smoother threads and better polishing.
I've held off on getting a KFL+ because my first RTA was a Lemo Drop, and I am over bottom filling with a needle tip. However with so many people declaring it The Favorite, I decided to give it a go. I'm doing a little head to head vape comparison between them, using 7 wrap 26g 316L 2.5mm spaced coils and rayon wicking.
I wicked the KFL+ like I did my Lemo, putting the lower chimney on with the wick ends sticking up like bunny ears, then chopping them off and stuffing them down the wells, being careful not to block the channels.
Vape tastes about the same on both right now. Both on DNA75 devices at 17 watts. I'm using a DIY juice I call tobaccocino which tastes much different in different tanks and with different modes (VW, TC, DV). It also trashes coils quickly so I can compare that as well.

And I don't have near the number of goodies that some do here, just a couple of this and that. But it is starting to accumulate. I usually have 2 or 3 setups on me with different flavors in them and 15ml bottles of juice for each. I don't need to carry spare batteries now that I'm MTL.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm in the never go out the door without (at least) 2 mods, with fresh batteries and full KFs. Not just for the sense of security in having a backup, but also for the flavor change. Heck, when I was a smoker, I never left the house without at least 2 packs or more.

Kloser to 7 years than 6.5 now, and I will NOT leave the house without 3 mods with full tanks/charged batts. Is what it is. I feel safe and free.

And happy. :D

Maybe I can assist you in dealing with this. You can pm me

Hiya Rick. I'm not sure I understand, but thank you! I don't believe I need any assistance as I'm not the one who ordered from your company.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Are Tesla erlkonigin clones any good? 10 bucks! Erlkönigin RTA Clone - Tesla - VapoRider
Also looking for itty bitty mods for 24mm tanks, namely the Beserker. I've got the Lavabox but am looking for options.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I now have three of the Tobecco ones, and two Teslas. I love the formers, but the latters leak like crazy (and I finally gave up trying). All three Tobeccos remain dry as a bone if you coil them well.

They're down to their last 7. Wow. At one point there were 90-something (not all that long ago).

TOBECO ERLKONIGIN MINI RTA REBUILDABLE TANK ATOMIZER CLONE

Some despise them, be warned. Not me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm in the never go out the door without (at least) 2 mods, with fresh batteries and full KFs. Not just for the sense of security in having a backup, but also for the flavor change. Heck, when I was a smoker, I never left the house without at least 2 packs or more.

Kloser to 7 years than 6.5 now, and I will NOT leave the house without 3 mods with full tanks/charged batts. Is what it is. I feel safe and free.

And happy. :D

I'm with Kat and her VP on this one. ALWAYS two mods in the hand when I leave home.

Once bitten, twice shy.

Users who are viewing this thread