Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Um... ooops, I guess.

I just ran my books for 2016 (I was forced to get an extension for my 2016 taxes and they're coming due). I might have spent a bit too much on vape...

$4399.63
It's that 63 cents that puts it over the top.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
All I know is staying on top of my bills has become easier now that I'm not buying cigarettes and my vape spending has slowed down considerably. Which is a very good thing since our monthly expenses are going up a bit with the move to a bigger place.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks Rainsong, LOL. Wrapping a nice coil just around the metal part was the easy thing, actually. I can wrap a really lovely coil like that, I was shocked once I got rid of the jig. :) If I can't solve it in a day or two, I will set the husband upon it, I just hate to do that since I know I can do it myself.... IDK what the deal is with all the odd resistances and stuff happening but I'm kinda thrilled to have a non-leaking rta. That probably means that whatever's wrong with it will cause... leaking. :)

Anna

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Um... ooops, I guess.

I just ran my books for 2016 (I was forced to get an extension for my 2016 taxes and they're coming due). I might have spent a bit too much on vape...

$4399.63

Well you beat me, just. I was in full on stocking up mode at the beginning of that year.

It was still cheaper than smoking and I still have most of the gear, some of the juice and all the Diy stuff.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Um... ooops, I guess.

$4399.63
Too bad that vaping supplies cannot be deducted as medical bills. After all they do improve our health!

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Thanks Rainsong, LOL. Wrapping a nice coil just around the metal part was the easy thing, actually. I can wrap a really lovely coil like that, I was shocked once I got rid of the jig. :) If I can't solve it in a day or two, I will set the husband upon it, I just hate to do that since I know I can do it myself.... IDK what the deal is with all the odd resistances and stuff happening but I'm kinda thrilled to have a non-leaking RTA. That probably means that whatever's wrong with it will cause... leaking. :)

Anna
When you feel up to troubleshooting the build, check to make sure there is no wire sticking out past the screws, ant that the legs between the screws and coil aren't touching the deck.
What wire do you use?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Um... ooops, I guess.

$4399.63

Wow, that's more than I've spent in the 7 years that I've been vaping!!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Wow, that's more than I've spent in the 7 years that I've been vaping!!

My curiosity is peaked about how much I've spent, but I'm afraid to look. However, once again, I've used Shawn as an example that I really don't have THAT many mods or tanks. Now I can compare my spending!
    Thanks, @Shawn Hoefer!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Thanks Rainsong, LOL. Wrapping a nice coil just around the metal part was the easy thing, actually. I can wrap a really lovely coil like that, I was shocked once I got rid of the jig. :) If I can't solve it in a day or two, I will set the husband upon it, I just hate to do that since I know I can do it myself.... IDK what the deal is with all the odd resistances and stuff happening but I'm kinda thrilled to have a non-leaking RTA. That probably means that whatever's wrong with it will cause... leaking. :)

Anna
    I don't know if it's that I'm a slow learner, but it took me probably 40 or more tries to hand-wind a good coil. I thought that since I make jewelry, it'd be a somewhat transferrable skill, but it wasn't. I was getting really discouraged in the beginning because people were saying how quickly they learned to build decent coils, but it took me a while! Just thought you might like to know that!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    The PEI are too thick to be useful, the black ones are good as mod protectors/shims, the third item is right outta left field...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    I copied the wrong link, I have removed it as to not violate rules. SORRY everyone!:(

Users who are viewing this thread