Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Katdarling - For those of us whose internet connection means no You Tube videos...what's coming in a couple weeks?

wish I knew.

my only internet access is the data plan on my phone.

WELL - As Ya' can tell this reply is not from our dear @Katdarling, however since I watched the whole video (42:15 interview/promotion) here is the VERY VERY LONG STORY (as Ya' might guess given that it involves Phil & Dimitris) in a nutshell . . . The Greek Boys are working with Innokin (hardware) and another company that makes e-liquids - and coming out with their own line of products . . . The First is 2 tanks that are specifically designed for MTL (Tootle Puffers) & to help convert smokers to vaping that are supposedly much easier to use (be they a beginner/more experienced vaper) . . . "Platform Zenith" & "Platform Zenith RTA" (* COUGH * COUGH * Contest Answer * Cough * Cough* From the video > > > Enter the Giveaway here: https://goo.gl/forms/oERk0qCp5dm1xdlK2 < < < "for a limited edition G Class SXmini" ) . . . These are suppose to be available sometime at the end of October . . . The second is their line of E-Liquids (which I was a little turned off listening too, especially given their sexist and homophobic remarks ) that they were also promoting . . . That's about it . . . Hope that the information I provided was helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Thabjs Uncle

WELL - As Ya' can tell this reply is not from our dear @Katdarling, however since I watched the whole video (42:15 interview/promotion) here is the VERY VERY LONG STORY (as Ya' might guess given that it involves Phil & Dimitris) in a nutshell . . . The Greek Boys are working with Innokin (hardware) and another company that makes E-Liquids - and coming out with their own line of products . . . The First is 2 Tanks that are specifically designed for MTL (Tootle Puffers) & to help convert smokers to vaping that are supposedly much easier to use (be they a beginner/more experienced vaper) . . . "Platform Zenith" & "Platform Zenith RTA" (* COUGH * COUGH * Contest Answer * Cough * Cough* From the video > > > Enter the Giveaway here: https://goo.gl/forms/oERk0qCp5dm1xdlK2 < < < "for a limited edition G Class SXmini" ) . . . These are suppose to be available sometime at the end of October . . . The second is their line of E-Liquids (which I was a little turned off listening too, especially given their sexist and homophobic remarks ) that they were also promoting . . . That's about it . . . Hope that the information I provided was helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
@Katdarling - For those of us whose internet connection means no You Tube videos...what's coming in a couple weeks?

You must have AT&T DSL. Tried that for a year or so. Even a CNN online video would buffer and stall repeatedly. Movies and TV shows were not even worth trying. I had to hit pause and come back later almost every time.

Finally the cable company wired our subdivision and we got 16mbps internet. It's certainly a different world.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Uncle did an outstanding job answering this! (Thanks, mon Uncs)

WELL - As Ya' can tell this reply is not from our dear @Katdarling, however since I watched the whole video (42:15 interview/promotion) here is the VERY VERY LONG STORY (as Ya' might guess given that it involves Phil & Dimitris) in a nutshell . . . The Greek Boys are working with Innokin (hardware) and another company that makes E-Liquids - and coming out with their own line of products . . . The First is 2 Tanks that are specifically designed for MTL (Tootle Puffers) & to help convert smokers to vaping that are supposedly much easier to use (be they a beginner/more experienced vaper) . . . "Platform Zenith" & "Platform Zenith RTA" (* COUGH * COUGH * Contest Answer * Cough * Cough* From the video > > > Enter the Giveaway here: https://goo.gl/forms/oERk0qCp5dm1xdlK2 < < < "for a limited edition G Class SXmini" ) . . . These are suppose to be available sometime at the end of October . . . The second is their line of E-Liquids (which I was a little turned off listening too, especially given their sexist and homophobic remarks ) that they were also promoting . . . That's about it . . . Hope that the information I provided was helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Only one teensy addition here. Dimi is Greek. Phil is Italian. ;)

I wondered how that presentation was going to hit you (speaking about the "Bromance Line" of liquids)!!

I'm in a wait and see mode on the tanks myself. If I were to get any, it would prolly be the Platform Zenith RTA. My sense is that the Zenith will require proprietary Innokin coils, and truly I have little to no desire to start a new coil collection at this point.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I'm in a wait and see mode on the tanks myself. If I were to get any, it would prolly be the Platform Zenith RTA. My sense is that the Zenith will require proprietary Innokin coils, and truly I have little to no desire to start a new coil collection at this point.

Likewise. I'll wait for some "real world" reports on the RTA.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Uncle did an outstanding job answering this! (Thanks, mon Uncs)

I wondered how that presentation was going to hit you (speaking about the "Bromance Line" of liquids)!!

may be interested in the RTA under certain circumstances

single coil
easy to build
flavor
easy to build

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Thsnks Uncle :wub:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

With those two - does it really matter . . . Just Sayin' . . .

5.gif

At first - I really like they're going to use that current colloquialism of Heterosexual Male Bonding/Friendship, however I found their following comments about how "GAY" it was - extreamly offensive and uncalled for . . . Worse is how much they are acting like uneducated preteen little boys trying to one up each other to show how much of a man they are . . . Especially when all they talk about at times is who is better equipped, etc. . . . Which leads to the next part . . . who is going to visit whom in the hotel rooms and have sex with the person interviewing them . . .

AND - While I was very interested in possibly getting either one of their tanks . . . NOPE - NA DA - NOT GONNA HAPPEN . . . Not Gonna give them any of "My" GAY Money . . .
3910177170.gif

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Uncle, I agree with you. A homophobic culture adversely affects more than just gay people. Why can't people just be friends? It doesn't matter what others think. At this point in my life, most of my friends are women, and I am happy. I should have arrived at this years and years ago, except for vulnerability to the opinions of others.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I learned to accept peoole as they are instead of how I wished they were.

This is the only sane way to approach anything person related, LOL. :) Honestly, if the world performed to my specifications only, that might be great for me, but not so much everyone else....

I do sometimes lament, Why can't everybody get along??? but I realize it's not rational.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread