Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I look at it this way. let the Great Creator judge them. I'm barely qualified to judge myself.

it was VERY nice meeting you last month when I was in Tucson. How is your Mother?

This is the only sane way to approach anything person related, LOL. :) Honestly, if the world performed to my specifications only, that might be great for me, but not so much everyone else....

I do sometimes lament, Why can't everybody get along??? but I realize it's not rational.

Anna

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just as you will (or won't, in this case) do, Uncle, people WILL speak with their wallets.

They seem to find the whole thing hilariously funny, but they seem blind to the fact that this will turn many people off, and that WILL affect the bottom line.

my 27c ~

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Does any anybody use a Vamo? If so I have a question. Is there a way to lock in te voltage like you do a Pico by pressing the + and - buttons together so you don't accidentally change the wattage when you fire up?

I read up the booklet and doung the similtaneous + - pressing it locks up so it won't fire at all. I know these booklets don't always include everything so…here is hoping…cause I keep changing the voltage accidentally.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey Twobears, it was fun meeting up. My mother is still pretty ill actually. I'd know more, but so am I. Half my head is swollen up like a pumpkin and the oral surgeon has no clue why, now I'm on TWO abx until Monday, and if it's not better, I'm going to have to go and see an ENT apparently. I STILL think there's some dead tooth in there, but it's in a place the oral surgeon is not a fan of venturing to, apparently. It's the front of my face, so that means surgery and scars and stuff, so I'm pretty much PRAYING all the inflammation will go away.

I'm sort of trying to put my faith in my next abx and not go, "Well, if Clindamycin didn't work, why the hell should Augmentin?" My only hope is that Clindamycin has pretty much done nothing, ever, period when it comes to infections. I just got done with TWO courses of it, and I'm hoping the Augmentin WORKS. If I have to go through FACE surgery in a Tucson hospital? Oh well, at least I know my guy, he removed the tonsils of my kid. I kinda trust him, so..... The bad part is the waiting. I think they want to do a biopsy on my mom but she's waiting for insurance authorization, sigh, more waiting.

Thanks for asking, Twobears. :)

Anna

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
may I add a few cents to that?

Just as you will (or won't, in this case) do, Uncle, people WILL speak with their wallets.

They seem to find the whole thing hilariously funny, but they seem blind to the fact that this will turn many people off, and that WILL affect the bottom line.

my 27c ~

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Of course. I care about my ohana (family by choice).

give your Mother my best regards and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Hey Twobears, it was fun meeting up. My mother is still pretty ill actually. I'd know more, but so am I. Half my head is swollen up like a pumpkin and the oral surgeon has no clue why, now I'm on TWO abx until Monday, and if it's not better, I'm going to have to go and see an ENT apparently. I STILL think there's some dead tooth in there, but it's in a place the oral surgeon is not a fan of venturing to, apparently. It's the front of my face, so that means surgery and scars and stuff, so I'm pretty much PRAYING all the inflammation will go away.

I'm sort of trying to put my faith in my next abx and not go, "Well, if Clindamycin didn't work, why the hell should Augmentin?" My only hope is that Clindamycin has pretty much done nothing, ever, period when it comes to infections. I just got done with TWO courses of it, and I'm hoping the Augmentin WORKS. If I have to go through FACE surgery in a Tucson hospital? Oh well, at least I know my guy, he removed the tonsils of my kid. I kinda trust him, so..... The bad part is the waiting. I think they want to do a biopsy on my mom but she's waiting for insurance authorization, sigh, more waiting.

Thanks for asking, Twobears. :)

Anna

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Does any anybody use a Vamo? If so I have a question. Is there a way to lock in te voltage like you do a Pico by pressing the + and - buttons together so you don't accidentally change the wattage when you fire up?

I read up the booklet and doung the similtaneous + - pressing it locks up so it won't fire at all. I know these booklets don't always include everything so…here is hoping…cause I keep changing the voltage accidentally.

Not to my knowledge, Bea. Have a V5 (in the back-up box ;) ), and it won't do that. Not sure about other models.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I’ve been so busy nesting, coming from a tiny apartment this place is like a mansion! When you move you realize all the crap you haul around for no apparent reason. A whole lot of it is still sitting in the apartment until I feel like moving it this weekend, we have until 11/4 to have the place bare. Though I’d like to be done with it this weekend so I can turn the electricity off. There’s a perfect cupboard a little away from the main kitchen cupboards that is just perfect for all my vaping gear. Unfortunately, either during the move or maybe before we had a mod grow some legs and walk off. Luckily just a Pico with a frankenkayfun or doggy. Have no idea where the darn thing went. Hope everyone is well!

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I’ve been so busy nesting, coming from a tiny apartment this place is like a mansion! When you move you realize all the crap you haul around for no apparent reason. A whole lot of it is still sitting in the apartment until I feel like moving it this weekend, we have until 11/4 to have the place bare. Though I’d like to be done with it this weekend so I can turn the electricity off. There’s a perfect cupboard a little away from the main kitchen cupboards that is just perfect for all my vaping gear. Unfortunately, either during the move or maybe before we had a mod grow some legs and walk off. Luckily just a Pico with a frankenkayfun or doggy. Have no idea where the darn thing went. Hope everyone is well!
Well, congrats on the new "nest" and if someone helped your mod change locations, let's hope he/she gets only dry hits from it....one after the other!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Well, congrats on the new "nest" and if someone helped your mod change locations, let's hope he/she gets only dry hits from it....one after the other!
Or, even better, may it fall into the right hands to save someone's life.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Or, even better, may it fall into the right hands to save someone's life.
You are a better human than I ! If someone asked for that Pico & tank because they wanted to stop smoking, then I would wholeheartedly give it to them. Stealing it though, that's a whole different story!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Maybe it is hiding in an unpacked box. Honestly, I think sometimes they get naughty and toddle off to the most bizarre places.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Maybe it is hiding in an unpacked box. Honestly, I think sometimes they get naughty and toddle off to the most bizarre places.
I know. One hid behind a basket full of clean socks for 2 weeks!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
At first - I really like they're going to use that current colloquialism of Heterosexual Male Bonding/Friendship,

Right. That's what I thought, too...
however I found their following comments about how "GAY" it was - extreamly offensive and uncalled for . . .

*sigh*
Worse is how much they are acting like uneducated preteen little boys trying to one up each other to show how much of a man they are . . . Especially when all they talk about at times is who is better equipped, etc. . . . Which leads to the next part . . . who is going to visit whom in the hotel rooms and have sex with the person interviewing them . .

*another deep sigh* and a SMH

Uncle, love. I don't know if what I'm about to write is going to make you feel better (which is my intention) or worse (God forbid), but I just have to write it. So this is my take: You're looking at two middle-aged, balding guys who just can't stop talking about their sexual prowess (such as it is). :facepalm: It's pathetic and stupid and extremely tiresome. As a straight woman, all those references to the size of their equipment, screwing, screws, wet spots, "tasting my juice," (etc,. etc,. etc.,) have always annoyed me. It's junior high level behavior, rather pathetic when you hit a certain age--sad more than offensive, really. That said, I don't think their intent is any more homophobic than it is, say, misogynist. This is just stoooooooooooooopid.

And just to make sure you don't misunderstand my remarks--I'm not trying to rationalize, defend or condone in any shape or form their behavior. And I understand that your visceral reaction to the video is your own and I can't fully grasp it. I'm just shaking my head...

Sorry, Tootlers, for this brief interruption. I'll show myself out! Carry on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread