Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
fasttech doesnt make the stuff you see for sale. They are a reseller.

I am of the opinion that much of what's listed is atomizers that fail Quality control for one reason or another and they want to get whatever they can.

I have one but unfortunately the brass centre pin was a bit on the loose side and I lost it - shame because like you, I really liked it once I had also replaced the driptip.

Going on to the Ego One which @tazzle mentioned, I haven't had much luck with that either - it doesn't seem to make contact with any mod I've tried it on, so if anyone has any ideas on what I can do I'd be very grateful ........

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
fasttech doesnt make the stuff you see for sale. They are a reseller.

I am of the opinion that much of what's listed is atomizers that fail Quality control for one reason or another and they want to get whatever they can.
You may well be right - I've only ordered from Fasttech a couple of times because things take so long to get to me and I like my orders to arrive yesterday :D

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
And now that you got me started, this is a bracelet I made for my wife a couple of years ago. View attachment 694475
Your Woodwork is amazing and love the Chainmail...My House was custom built in '61 and the Kitchen is right out'a Sunset Magazine...All Original Birch Cabinets from days gone by when they were built on site...It's never had a built in Dishwasher but when I bought the place I couldn't bare the idea of destroying those Cabinets !!!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
for vaping I am sure that the Kayfun bases I recommend are every bit as good as the AUTHENTIC KFL+ I used until I broke (before ECF educated me about Fasttech and spare parts.

then I have had authentic attys that weren't worth bringing home.

UD bells
Lemo 2
Kayfun Mini V3
Ego Mega

I'm not saying all clones are great. some are pure *****

You may well be right - I've only ordered from Fasttech a couple of times because things take so long to get to me and I like my orders to arrive yesterday :D

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
OUCH. THATS TERRIBLE.

I took the shot to avoid shingles two years ago. my former bridge partner (Joy T) had shingles two years ago and almost twisted my arm to get the shot .

Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven’t been posting, I’m having a shingles out break and I hurt! Hope everyone is doing well and Anna I haven’t forgotten about you, will pm you later:)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
OUCH. THATS TERRIBLE.

I took the shot to avoid shingles two years ago. my former bridge partner (Joy T) had shingles two years ago and almost twisted my arm to get the shot .
I’m only 39 and this is the 2nd time having them. My insurance will not cover the shot and out of pocket is $100 if I decide to get it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That sucks, LeftandSparky, I had a friend in my master's program who got shingles and she was MISERABLE. I don't know how she functioned. It's kinda criminal that your insurance won't pay for it (I'm guessing it's due to age) but can't you get your doc to do a prior auth and explain you've had it twice????? Oh man, mine would be doing that yesterday, that's a horrible, horrible illness.... Feel better soon, and no rush whatsoever. I hope you feel BETTER SOON. :)

Anna

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
What makes me mad when I had it the 1st time, I lost all hearing in my left ear. I really should have had the shot, but they made it seem like I wouldn’t have another out break. When this runs it’s course, I will pay for it.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
my Insurance didn't cover it either. I just didn't want to go through that level of pain. with Crohns I have enough pain and then some so I ponied up the $110 for the shot.

I’m only 39 and this is the 2nd time having them. My insurance will not cover the shot and out of pocket is $100 if I decide to get it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's DREADFUL, I would be so upset. I didn't know you could get shingles more than once, but the minute I turn 50 (my insurance also will not pay for it until you are older) I'm getting it done, I had the Worst Case of Chickenpox EVER, my parents actually took video and it's pretty funny. I'm just spinning in circles, showing off my welts I guess, but I still remember it vividly. Shingles sounds SO MUCH worse. I'm keeping you in my thoughts (and prayers, if that's okay, I always prefer to ask). MAN!!!

Anna

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
other than getting the shot the only guarantee to avoid the shingles is death.

when your immune system is compromised shingles will rear its ugly head.

with Crohns; my immune system is always stressed.

What makes me mad when I had it the 1st time, I lost all hearing in my left ear. I really should have had the shot, but they made it seem like I wouldn’t have another out break. When this runs it’s course, I will pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread