Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It shouldn’t be welded into the chimney. Did you use a needle nose pliers? Go in so th pliers is parallel with coil, so one jaw is inside and one out, grab and twist lightly back and forth.
If you get it out, when you put the new coil in, don’t tighten either end real tight. Make sure you lube the base o ring with juice.
Got it. Thanks!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
the doggy is very easy to build
has a low profile much the same as Kompact kayfun

holds 1 ml more than the Kompact kayfun.

I don't like it for the same number of reasons

flavor is lacking to me. but I'm a flavor junkie.

Can't force it to MTL and I really tried the SXK & SJMY versions.

with those large wonderful screw heads. its almost impossible to install a 2.5 mm coil without shorting on the screw heads.

No everything is out of it, I just can't get anything to register on a mod, now (not unlike the Doggystyle, which no, I have not attempted yet, though I have a Kayfun clone up and running). Since my new abx seem to be working and I no longer feel like Swollen Death, I will probably attack the doggystyle, which clearly needs a new coil. I can try adjusting the 510 pin on the Kabuki clone, I haven't done that yet. But, I will. It's not a matter of trapping coils anymore, I just can't get one to read. I will adjust the pin. I will also attack the Doggystyle soon, LOL, that's always fun..... I actually cannot BELIEVE how great I feel but I guess it's been like 14 days or more of the stupid Clindomycin not working, and I felt awful even before that.

YOGA happened though, YAY!!!! :)

Anna

Anna

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Thanks for list.

Heroes another @oplholik says they fit a Wismec tank as well.

How does one wicketh that??

Yes, there are several. A while back, I compiled a list (but prolly didn't post it here).

Here you go, TwoB:

Compatible tanks for CLR coils

Dvarw E tank (made in Hungary)
eGrip OLED-CL
G3 Styled Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Genoa by Caravela
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-S Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-T Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Atomizer: 22mm 4ml (fantastic tank that never leaks)
Joyetech One AIO *TFTA*
Kangside Vamo One Clearomizer: 19mm 2ml
Majesty eGo Supreme Sub Ohm Tank: 19mm 2.5ml
Mega Tank Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer
NME DAMAS Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 4ml
NoCode Lazy by Noname Mods
Odyssey CLL Tank: 22mm 4ml
Ola X Fire Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Pico RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Pico-S RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Riven Tank BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Thumb Styled Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 2ml
Tornado II Sub Mega VT Tank: 22mm 4ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Sub Tank: 19mm 2.5ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Slim Tank: 16mm 1.8ml
Tempest Tank: 14mm 1.3ml
VaporFi Rebel 3 Tank: 30ml 5.8ml (basically an exact copy of the Venti tank)
Wismec Venti Tank: 30mm 5.8ml (excellent capacity)
Wismec Amor tank: 22mm 2.5ml

Lucky you! You can get another 1/2 ml or so in it now! :vapor:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
About shingles…my DH got shingles two days before he was scheduled to get the vaccine. It was AWFUL!!! Our doctor gave him the vaccine after it was over because we can all get shingles multiple times without it. In fact he and I are about due to have it again.

"Who Should Get Shingles Vaccine?

People 60 years of age or older should get shingles vaccine. They should get the vaccine whether or not they recall having had chickenpox, which is caused by the same virus as shingles. Studies show that more than 99% of Americans aged 40 and older have had chickenpox, even if they don't remember getting the disease. There is no maximum age for getting shingles vaccine.

Even if you have had shingles, you can still receive shingles vaccine to help prevent future occurrences of the disease…Protection from shingles vaccine lasts about 5 years."

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I thought it was good for longer period. was hoping for 10-15

About shingles…my DH got shingles two days before he was scheduled to get the vaccine. It was AWFUL!!! Our doctor gave him the vaccine after it was over because we can all get shingles multiple times without it. In fact he and I are about due to have it again.

People 60 years of age or older should get shingles vaccine. They should get the vaccine whether or not they recall having had chickenpox, which is caused by the same virus as shingles. Studies show that more than 99% of Americans aged 40 and older have had chickenpox, even if they don't remember getting the disease. There is no maximum age for getting shingles vaccine.

Even if you have had shingles, you can still receive shingles vaccine to help prevent future occurrences of the disease…Protection from shingles vaccine lasts about 5 years."

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I did a search on Google and found the following.

The shingles vaccine is routinely recommended for adults older than 60 years of age. The vaccine is given as a single dose and is only given once. The shingles vaccine is recommended even if you have had a previous episode of shingles, as long as the disease is not active.Nov 19, 2012

I was 59 and a few months when I had the shot.

That would be nice but the CDC says about five. We plan to check with our doctor.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I found the 5 year too. but also found where it is given once.

I had itching of skin near injection for three days but far better than dealing with shingles

That would be nice but the CDC says about five. We plan to check with our doctor.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South

I’m getting it as soon as this runs it’s course. Last time it took almost 5 months to get over it.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Very Good Idea. Will ask my Crohns Doctor in a few months. I am doing so well with what I use i only need to see Dr. Wallace every 6 months! Yippee! I just saw my doctor about a month ago.

Confused. Guess I should ask my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread