Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
How many extra "Decks" to you keep pre-built or do you just keep extra coils ready to go and do you ever pre-wick your coils ???...When I start scheming and planning my head hurts..

I keep lots of tanks in rotation.

That's one of the few downfalls of home ownership...no landlord to call!

Yeah! Tell me about it!.......My wife has somebody to call and get things fixed......She calls me!

Glad I am not the only one.

My mom maintains a project list for me as well.

Me thinks that should be RBA rather than BRA and yes, they do fit the Kabuki.

Where do I get a bra for my tanks.

If I am using rebuildables as well I will need diapers for then

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Sorry for the confusion. I didn't make myself clear. :yawn: What I meant by "due again" was that because we had ours about five years ago we are due again assuming the vaccine has to be repeated. That's why I plan to ask our doctor too.

That's where I got mine too.
They were really great after the 1st time I got shingles. When I inquired about the shot and they realized I had to pay, they tried getting me the lowest price. I just didn’t have the funds for it at the time.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
YEP - Got Shot at 57 - Repeated (aka: booster shot) just recently too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

am doing so well with what I use i only need to see Dr. Wallace every 6 months! Yippee! I just saw my doctor about a month ago.

Honestly - Ya' Don't have to wait another 5 months to find out . . .

animated-telephone-image-0023.gif

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Hey all, wanted to buy some clearance stuff at Heavengifts but the shipping is outrageous. Seems like there was a discussion on this awhile back. Any solution to this?

don't buy stuff you don't need. :)

did you pick up another spheroid in the classies?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
don't buy stuff you don't need. :)

did you pick up another spheroid in the classies?
I'm thinning the herd, believe it or not but there are some old school classics for $1 that need to be had!

I got a V4 from a member here who I reached out to... very nice!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hey all, wanted to buy some clearance stuff at Heavengifts but the shipping is outrageous. Seems like there was a discussion on this awhile back. Any solution to this?
Pick up multiples and flip them, or get together with other vapers with similar interests. Multiple items will bring the cost per item of shipping way down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Pick up multiples and flip them, or get together with other vapers with similar interests. Multiple items will bring the cost per item of shipping way down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thanks Shawn, that was the route I was going, good to know that is the approach... thanks!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The high shipping cost makes it a good idea to put together enough great deals to justify the price. For me, the break point was a total product weight of 1800 grams or less. They add 200 grams for packing up to that point, then boost the packing weight to 300 grams over 2000.

Two kilograms is when the HK DHL cost is a bit less than the slow china post. I paid about $23 for three Evic Mini kits, two Innokin Disruptors and a couple small things, plus $22 for shipping. The price per mod was still great and I got it all in about a week.

When the deal is good enough, it's worth some trial and error to figure out a way to make it work. It wasn't that long ago that just one of these mods would have cost as much as the whole order.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada

Thats whats held me back from ordering anything from Heavengifts is the shipping rates. They have some "I don't need" clearance items that don't get free shipping but they want you to buy bigger ticket items to maybe qualify for free shipping. I did rather well in Healthcabin several months back scoring subtank kits and some mods that I have stored for that rainy day.
For those who did get subtank mini kits, the RBA chimney holes are smaller and I drilled them all out to the size of the chimney holes in my other RBA's. Dunno why kanger did that but I don't see improvement in smaller chimney holes at all....learn to wick it properly and it won't leak...;)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

If I order more than 2kg the shipping get outrageous. I have some stuff in the cart and some points to use but I probably won't order anything right now.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
what happened? very little activity yesterday
One thing that happened was that I actually got my Ego One tank to work :) I decided that the centre pin wasn't looking flush enough (when comparing it with my mini Nautilus), carefully gave it a couple of whacks with a hammer and hey presto that sorted it out - brute force and ignorance does work sometimes :D

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
One thing that happened was that I actually got my Ego One tank to work :) I decided that the centre pin wasn't looking flush enough (when comparing it with my mini Nautilus), carefully gave it a couple of whacks with a hammer and hey presto that sorted it out - brute force and ignorance does work sometimes :D
My punched holes in my cartos for cartotanks deform the carto to such a point that I sometimes have to use a hammer to insert them. I am thinking of using the cutting wheel on my dremel to make vertical slits in them.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    My punched holes in my cartos for cartotanks deform the carto to such a point that I sometimes have to use a hammer to insert them. I am thinking of using the cutting wheel on my dremel to make vertical slits in them.

Get a saddle valve to punch them.
    Shop EASTMAN Ice Maker Brass 1/4-in Compression Multi Turn Saddle Valve at Lowes.com

To fill, push the carto up from the bottom. That way you can push the carto farther out of the way before the deformity becomes a problem.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Congrats on getting the ego one to work.

I added about lack of activity because I got zero alerts all day yesterday. Then when I logged on less than one page of activity all day where 4-5 pages is the norm.

yesterday was 10/20 not 4/20.

Users who are viewing this thread