Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Please be advised I know next to nothing about them other than the orange part, so this was not an endorsement. I do fully endorse the VTC Mini though and consequently assume the VTwo Mini should be just as good. Key word in that sentence being assume.:D
I think @pufZeppelin got one of those unless I have him mixed up with someone else. He likes the clock. I love the VTC mini, by the way.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Speaking of orange...:D
FUCHAI213-2.jpg
Even with the problems with those not getting over 200w and the TC does not work. I think it is a good device for power mode, they are very, very small and they look pretty cool too. My old neighbor had bought one and I used it a few times. If and when I can find one on clearance for dirt cheap I will probably get one.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Another fan of RTD!
For the Efest batteries, they will be fine in your application. Myself and friends have used the for years without incident, the trick is to know them and understand their limitations and all will be well.
I have a few Efest here the 2500mah 35amp. They are actually the older red LG 2500 20amp re-wrapped. Which is just fine by me they are good cells.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
If I'm not mistaken (ohhh, it's quite possible) PBusardo reviewed it a bit ago. I think he was kind of "meh".

I saw that 10mins after it was shipped and I have to agree with most of his comments. He did go one a bit about the drip tip but most of mine fit...they just looked odd and I left the black on as a collar.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I have a few Efest here the 2500mah 35amp. They are actually the older red LG 2500 20amp re-wrapped. Which is just fine by me they are good cells.
Yeah, when there was a period where all the Efest 2500mAh cells were LG HE2's it was fine.. Now who knows what the new ones are they are pushing..

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Even with the problems with those not getting over 200w and the TC does not work. I think it is a good device for power mode, they are very, very small and they look pretty cool too. My old neighbor had bought one and I used it a few times. If and when I can find one on clearance for dirt cheap I will probably get one.
The TC does work when mucking about with TFR. It's still not spot on calibrated, but neither with there be any burnt wickage...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Came across this review. I think it's a nice stealthy vape for certain occasions. Very easy to use. No buttons. 1.8 ml tank. 650mah battery. 1.1 ohm coils. I've seen them from $10 - $15. I think I might pick up a couple. Fasttech has the coils for $4.59 box of 5.

$4.59 Authentic Eleaf iCare/iCare Mini Replacement IC Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.1ohm(5-15W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Interesting, small enough you could almost palm it, pretend you are covering up a yawn or something, and nobody would even know.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2015
    Canada
    Came across this review. I think it's a nice stealthy vape for certain occasions. Very easy to use. No buttons. 1.8 ml tank. 650mah battery. 1.1 ohm coils. I've seen them from $10 - $15. I think I might pick up a couple. Fasttech has the coils for $4.59 box of 5.

$4.59 Authentic Eleaf iCare/iCare Mini Replacement IC Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.1ohm(5-15W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This is the 4th time since yesterday I've seen something about these stealth little cuties. I'm really happy to see something new for beginners (and seasoned vapers)on the market. IMO, far too often these days, devices are geared towards cloud-chuckers/sub-ohm vaping...not that there's anything wrong with that. I think this little device could be attractive to folks who want to try vaping but are intimidated by what they see currently available on the market.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    This is the 4th time since yesterday I've seen something about these stealth little cuties. I'm really happy to see something new for beginners (and seasoned vapers)on the market. IMO, far too often these days, devices are geared towards cloud-chuckers/sub-ohm vaping...not that there's anything wrong with that. I think this little device could be attractive to folks who want to try vaping but are intimidated by what they see currently available on the market.

Well put JK!! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread