Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
But I might sprinkle the terms here and there just to see the effect... :D:rolleyes:

This has to be the least reactive thread I ever read. You are more likely to get a laugh than a rise.

I catch up on all the posts over breakfast and a cuppa and it's so cruisy and fun that I start my day with a grin.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
This has to be the least reactive thread I ever read. You are more likely to get a laugh than a rise.

I catch up on all the posts over breakfast and a cuppa and it's so cruisy and fun that I start my day with a grin.
Me too, Krisma. I'm guaranteed a giggle almost every day. And, this has to be the most helpful thread around.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Me too, Krisma. I'm guaranteed a giggle almost every day. And, this has to be the most helpful thread around.

I think it's because there is a lot of folks with a really broad knowledge of older vape gear. Ask me about current gear and I am useless (unless I have tinkered with it or pulled it apart for something else). :thumbs:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I think it's because there is a lot of folks with a really broad knowledge of older vape gear. Ask me about current gear and I am useless (unless I have tinkered with it or pulled it apart for something else). :thumbs:

Do you actually mean they make new stuff.

Most of what I use was obsolete before I started vaping.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I just love this thread because it's so mellow. To @Krisma's credit - yeah, more laughs than angst. I appreciate you folks who've been around the block a couple of times, and I enjoy the banter amongst us all.

I can Tootle and I can Womp, but you all are quite welcoming, regardless.

And, I've found a GLORIOUS new site - ElegoMall. I just won a Cubis Tank from one of their contests, and I was hunting coils. If you register, you instantly get discount pricing! I've not ordered from them yet - I'm waiting for my prize to appear. I don't believe it's free shipping, but because I think it will ship DHL, it should arrive much more quickly than my other overseas friends...... They have a great selection of current goodies.

Off to browse some more :D

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Now, I can't say that, but what I can say is I settled into what I liked over 4 years ago and have been very happy ever since.

Oh yeah and smoke free too... :D

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
It would flame way to easy... I don't think the sub ohmers would go for it...
I am a dyed-in-the-wool Tootle Womper. :) Many of you know that term, but for the few who might not, that's a tootle puffer who vapes above 15W, but it is still tootle puffing because I have absolute zero interest in making clouds. I am merely after flavor. Yes, I know, my sub-ohming wife claims flavor doesn't even begin until 40W, but that's her tongue, not mine. I use obsolete tanks (mostly Kanger Protanks), but I have a couple (like a Squape with slightly less than 1-Ohm - that is the definition of sub-Ohm) and I still tootle it. I also have am Aura Mini with a 0.33-Ohm coil and, yes, I tootle it too. No direct lung hits are required just because you use a less-than-1-Ohm coil. So yes, those terms suggested (tootle subbies and tootle ohmers) would be valid, but why start a new thread when they fit right here (and over at Womper Woom)?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I state again, and for the record, I am confuzzled! I have a Mini Nautilus @ 1.8 and an Apache at .24.

Honestly, less confuzzled than it sounds. I'm mostly a TC vaper... a lot of low ohm builds that mean precisely jack because the software monitors everything to provide me with a consistent vape (almost) every time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I dunno know nuthin about nuthin, my wife makes it a point to clarify that daily.

:wub:
You misspelled nuthin' :p

:p

I state again, and for the record, I am confuzzled! I have a Mini Nautilus @ 1.8 and an Apache at .24.

Honestly, less confuzzled than it sounds. I'm mostly a TC vaper... a lot of low ohm builds that mean precisely jack because the software monitors everything to provide me with a consistent vape (almost) every time.

Don't be confuzzled (my iPad hated that word :p) Tp is a state of mind, you vape the way you want to and I for one will congratulate you on your switch to vaping.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Do you actually mean they make new stuff.

Pretty much the same here.I tried a kayfun last year liked it,bought a few more,use them and that's about it....no need for change.I do like some of the new mods though and use the few I've won.I am trying out 28 gauge wire from 30 gauge...that's new!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Pretty much the same here.I tried a kayfun last year liked it,bought a few more,use them and that's about it....no need for change.I do like some of the new mods though and use the few I've won.I am trying out 28 gauge wire from 30 gauge...that's new!

Walking on the wild side :thumbs:

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I just love this thread because it's so mellow. To @Krisma's credit - yeah, more laughs than angst. I appreciate you folks who've been around the block a couple of times, and I enjoy the banter amongst us all.

And, I've found a GLORIOUS new site - ElegoMall. I just won a Cubis Tank from one of their contests, and I was hunting coils. If you register, you instantly get discount pricing! I've not ordered from them yet - I'm waiting for my prize to appear. I don't believe it's free shipping, but because I think it will ship DHL, it should arrive much more quickly than my other overseas friends...... They have :D

And, I've found a GLORIOUS new site - ElegoMall. I just won a Cubis Tank from one of their contests, and I was hunting coils. If you register, you instantly get discount pricing! I've not ordered from them yet - I'm waiting for my prize to appear. I don't believe it's free shipping, but because I think it will ship DHL, it should arrive much more quickly than my other overseas friends...... They have a great selection of current goodies.

Off to browse some more :D

Yeehawwwwwww! Congrats, Ding!

Users who are viewing this thread