Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Oh Yeah! This happened a day ago!
Much love of the V-Mini's and especially to the provider!! :wub: :hubba: :w00t:
brwYQsWl.jpg

Please ignore the rubber peeling off the poorly manufactured Wraith.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
brwYQsWl.jpg

That looks SHARP!!!!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I still want one of those Wraiths. Think it's going back on my list just for the looks.
It's a decent performer with a few quirks.
Some have mentioned the coating was different on mine than theirs, so CoV might have switched to a better application with later builds.

I want to peel the whole thing to expose the mirrored gunmetal look underneath.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So, tootles, I have a question. After using both my clone KF mini v3 and KF V5 for about a month I have found that I like the vape and flavor from the mini better. I know that several of you bought the KF "mini" V3 22mm tank from FT. I'm wondering how the vape and flavor is from that one. I like 22mm tanks better than 18-19 mm tanks (it's an aesthetic thing), but I don't want to get the 22 if it vapes more like the KF lite V2 of the KF V5 because I already have those.

Anyone?
I'm using both sizes daily. I can't tell any difference, neither in preparation nor performance /flavor.

It should be noted that ours are the ALL-SS ones that I believe went out of production. I can't imagine that a minor difference in one little screw would matter though.

I like them both a lot.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welp, let's face it. I've never been great at following the rules, Veep. ;)

Agreed, Semi.
Are you admitting actual KNOWLEDGE of rules?????? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
You filthy human being, you!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

GREAT post! I'll still cheer lead you on with this adventure. Maybe you'll beat the Legal Vape 4000 someday, eh? ;)

Thats what the 36AWG N80 told me. I have become quite the "wire whisperer" these days.

As for the Legal Vape 4000 - I'm going for Legal Vape FC (Flux Capacitor) - Vaping at 1.21 GigaWatts!

And to add to the list of RTA / RDTA's - I added to my collection - The Limitless RDTA Plus. Flavor beats that of my Avacado - the largest issues with it are the screws. The side screws mainly. What is up with companies making screws with bits / slots so tiny that they are impossible to torque down into the wire tightly?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The answer is a resounding yes, I have been here! :lol:

Also, one of these days I'll convert all of 'em to the Dark Side:w00t:, but I might have to drag Rixy over here to help me. I think Kat's gonna be a tough nut to crack. Wait a minute, I have an idea, send your wife over, she can help me convince everyone to join the cloud gang!

Don't tell anyone in the Woom Fuzzy, but the real reason I'm here is that sometimes I cheat on my Boreas and L+ and instead enjoy some time with my Nautilus Mini on a Provari.

57708267_fc9ba92774_o.jpg

I would have sworn that having read the last few pages that I would only remember a couple people here and everyone else would likely be newbies. Boy was I wrong...

Tanx Burnie

From one Love Acres to one Love City Lot... ;)

Nope, not even gonna tell her I came back here. One needs a place to hang out now and then without all the Darth Vapers trying to drag us to the Dark Side (even if ya has cookies). :) I love the Wompers, but once in awhile it is nice to be able to see across the room. :rolleyes:

Nice to see y'all are here as well as "there." :wub:

Hiya Fuzzed One. Welcome to TPuff land, the happy place, with kickderriere people, and clear skies! :)

brwYQsWl.jpg

My GAWD, dahlink! Where in the heck do you put the drip tip on that thang? Looks like it would fall straight down into the tank!! :shock:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Hiya Fuzzed One. Welcome to TPuff land, the happy place, with kickderriere people, and clear skies! :)
Hi Kat! Feels almost like coming home from a long trip because this is where I started (OK, it was Part One...).

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
brwYQsWl.jpg

We have a mate who has this on a must have list. Is it (wraith) worth the outlay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread