Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reading through this, I feel like the proverbial red-headed stepchild. I have no duplicates...

You're supposed to celebrate your own uniqueness, Shawn.

Jeez - didn't you get the memo? C'mon - get with the program. ;-)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Shawn, dahlink. I HAVE dupes but would prefer to have only one of each thing, too! Somehow, tho (coughenablersfrigginenablerscough) it just didn't turn out that way...

I have a couple of those boxes too.[emoji4]
f119e3248f40563552f726ba9cdd3b84.jpg

AHA! I espy V3 iTaztes!!!! Great stash, Mr. G.

And I already had a reply pic.:D

Bet ya did. ;)

I'll just wave ~~~~~ too tired to stand,Had a long day at a grape and wine festival yesterday.

Now THAT'S a valid excuse. :party:

I've got a few left, I think. :unsure:

The KF2's have been my most consistent & reliable RBA. My taste buds get better flavor from the 3's, and more OOMPFH! from the Wines, but both of those are more prone to "messy".

Interestingly enough, I decided to throw a 3 ohm Boge slotted carto on an older Provi v2 (beveled top even!), fully expecting it to S-U-U-U-UCK. It's been QUITE some time since I've tried one (2 years, maybe?), and I'm surprised to say that I'm actually enjoying it.

Who knew (besides Karto Kween, of kourse)? ;)

View attachment 602171

LOL! YAAAAAAY, Karto tanks!~ You are not alone in the vape du jour, sweets.

Zee kahto taank, atop a Mamu Lexi...

2014-08-30 15.16.07.jpg

2014-08-30 15.15.34.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Shawn, dahlink. I HAVE dupes but would prefer to have only one of each thing, too! Somehow, tho (coughenablersfrigginenablerscough) it just didn't turn out that way...

AHA! I espy V3 iTaztes!!!! Great stash, Mr. G.

Bet ya did. ;)

Now THAT'S a valid excuse. :party:

LOL! YAAAAAAY, Karto tanks!~ You are not alone in the vape du jour, sweets.

Zee kahto taank, atop a Mamu Lexi...

View attachment 602179

View attachment 602177

Nope not alone for sure!! :D

MReltTQ.jpg

WdweCIN.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I really like the ego AIOs for traveling and errands, I also like the vape a lot. Is the evic AIO a similar vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used the ego AIO but I assume it is similar.

I do have the original cubis tanks and I think this is a better Vape (better airflow management) but I have it setup with a modified rebuilt factory coil. I lov the fire button and the solid feel.

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I just got really scared. The FDA, and Pa. 40% tax that will start soon. So, I started thinking what I would need for Life and a day.

If my wife ever opens the boxes, Life will be short.:blush:
Know what you mean. Hubby here knows about …umm … most of what I bought but … not all. And only knows about three quarters of the money I spent to stock up. Luckily I do the bill-paying. :rolleyes:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Know what you mean. Hubby here knows about …umm … most of what I bought but … not all. And only knows about three quarters of the money I spent to stock up. Luckily I do the bill-paying. :rolleyes:

We both have discretionary spending and lucky Vape gear is much cheaper than woodworking machinery plus I always get two (or multiples of two) of everything. One for me and one for him (that I get if he doesn't like it) :p

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
See, I am not the only one that calls it a straw... :rolleyes: I actually have hacked a few of those permanent straws for many purposes... They are handy.

What do other people call a straw. I can't think of any other words.

Users who are viewing this thread