Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I have a couple of those boxes too.[emoji4]
f119e3248f40563552f726ba9cdd3b84.jpg
Dang lol

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Carto tanks on a Provari (with a tapered top)!! That's so 'last year'! (or the year before)
View attachment 602233

Why would I vape such a thing?? :lol:

Because they just work and you understand how they work. Finest fuss free vaping with no pixie dust involved.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
We both have discretionary spending and lucky Vape gear is much cheaper than woodworking machinery plus I always get two (or multiples of two) of everything. One for me and one for him (that I get if he doesn't like it) :p
In our household we have this virtual running tab of what each of us has spent. 2 years ago he bought a new car so he's way ahead of me in spending. Yoohoo!!!!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Tangentially speaking.......

A question:

For those who have a KFL AND a Russian, which do you prefer...... but more importantly, why? Specifically.

Discuss. Or don't. I dun care. :lol:

Other than my Russian 91%'s being authentic and all my Kayfuns clones, not much. Both vape the same, build the same, and ironically look the same. :p :D

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Tangentially speaking.......

A question:

For those who have a KFL AND a Russian, which do you prefer...... but more importantly, why? Specifically.

Discuss. Or don't. I dun care. :lol:
I prefer the KFL+, the Russians draw is to light, doesn't have the flavor, the KFL has. And mine, always leaks.
KFL+ for the win. YMMV

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Other than my Russian 91%'s being authentic and all my Kayfuns clones, not much. Both vape the same, build the same, and ironically look the same. :p :D

Same fill method, FLA?

I prefer the KFL+, the Russians draw is to light, doesn't have the flavor, the KFL has. And mine, always leaks.
KFL+ for the win. YMMV

I wonder why..... I was always under the impressione that they were pretty much the same tank.

Does the Russian not Giggity for ya, G?

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
There's always been so much chatter on how the Russian was superior to the KFL.

Truth seeker~
I used to have both and I always preferred the KFL. The Kayfun v5 and v3 mini IMO are far superior to them all in their class. I enjoy my Squape Reloaded also but the K5 is my best flavor atty.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I used to have both and I always preferred the KFL. The Kayfun v5 and v3 mini IMO are far superior to them all in their class. I enjoy my Squape Reloaded also but the K5 is my best flavor atty.

I don't have any of the new Kayfun's. The newest being the V4 which is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread