Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I believe that is a Kayfun v2. The "tiny piece" will replace the longer piece that is on the chimney so you can use a Nano tank, shorter.
I can't tell in the pics, is one outer tank longer than the other? If so the long chimney captors with the taller tank, the shorter with the shorter tank.
Okay two more questions then im done bothering you. The 510 is flush is that okay?annnd isnt the screw af or juice flow and the hole is one? Which is which?

bcf26e13431ae986361eef183b92fdd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I can't tell if the 510 is out far enough or not, sorry. There was chatter, quite, a ways back in here about replacement insulators for those, someone else will have to chime in on that.
The larger one is the fill, the smaller is the AFC, no JFC on these. Figure out how you like the airflow and put thread locker, superglue, something, on that AFC so it doesn't back out on you and get stuck on a mod!!!!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Just brought my old Nautilus Mini out of retirement into the rotation. Anyone have any experience with the rba for it? Does it fix well on the mini? I've seen the version 1 it looked like it did not fit well. Looking into the version 2. I don't know where to get it? Any suggestions? Thx
I always wanted to play with one, but never did. I've heard because they are so small they are very difficult to build on though.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I can't tell if the 510 is out far enough or not, sorry. There was chatter, quite, a ways back in here about replacement insulators for those, someone else will have to chime in on that.
The larger one is the fill, the smaller is the AFC, no JFC on these. Figure out how you like the airflow and put thread locker, superglue, something, on that AFC so it doesn't back out on you and get stuck on a mod!!!!
I looked at my other tanks and I don't think it's out far enough. But thank you, thank you, for your help i really appreciate it. Tomorrow i will try filling them and see how i like them.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I looked at my other tanks and I don't think it's out far enough. But thank you, thank you, for your help i really appreciate it. Tomorrow i will try filling them and see how i like them.

You are most welcome!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ya remember when we had to pry out the glued in rubber thing & peal off the black wrapper???

Oh do I......... :facepalm:

But if you REALLY wanna giggle, I still have about a brick or 3 of the black wrapped ones!!!!!

Originally drip tips weren't used on cartos, in fact the only time I used them was on a carto tank.
Drip tips came about to make it easier to drip juice on the coils, bigger bore on the mouth end, and to keep our lips cool when dripping and chain vaping.
I always chuckle when I see someone pop off the drip tip and put juice in the drip tip hole.

Tee Hee. I used drip tips on kartos (no tanks) from day one. But then again, I DO have a drip tip affliction... ;)

Grab the threaded part and pull the carto out. Take some tweezers and pop the white piece, on the other end, out and that's where the drip tip goes.
Also, are there holes in the side of that carto? If not it's not gonna work in a tank!

I'm shocked (and delighted!!!). We're doing karto 101!~~~ LOVE IT!

your kween~

Just brought my old Nautilus Mini out of retirement into the rotation. Anyone have any experience with the rba for it? Does it fix well on the mini? I've seen the version 1 it looked like it did not fit well. Looking into the version 2. I don't know where to get it? Any suggestions? Thx

Cosmic, I am by FAR not a fan. If you read up on ECF, most people have had the best time with the RBA Nauti deck making fun of it! Give it a go if you have microscopic hands and tools...... and let us know what you think (if you're not by then locked up in a padded cell). :D

VVTF KABUKI RBA DECK NAUTILUS RBA DECK V2 REBUILDABLE COILS HEADS ATTY

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Oh do I......... :facepalm:

But if you REALLY wanna giggle, I still have about a brick or 3 of the black wrapped ones!!!!!

Tee Hee. I used drip tips on kartos (no tanks) from day one. But then again, I DO have a drip tip affliction... ;)

I'm shocked (and delighted!!!). We're doing karto 101!~~~ LOVE IT!

your kween~

Cosmic, I am by FAR not a fan. If you read up on ECF, most people have had the best time with the RBA Nauti deck making fun of it! Give it a go if you have microscopic hands and tools...... and let us know what you think (if you're not by then locked up in a padded cell). :D

VVTF KABUKI RBA DECK NAUTILUS RBA DECK V2 REBUILDABLE COILS HEADS ATTY
Thanks for the info. It does look quite challenging. Maybe I'll hold off for now and try to rebuild one of the Triton coils first. See how that goes before I spend any money.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    One does not EVER forget their first............. :hubba:
    My first was not very memorable. Quickly tossed aside and forgotten. Horrible experience.
    Then after I'd had more experience with others, I returned to my first and discovered she can be quite good, when treated right.

Yep, still use that IGO W from time to time.:lol:

EmmA Ems

Moved On
    Mar 8, 2016
    My first was not very memorable. Quickly tossed aside and forgotten. Horrible experience.
    Then after I'd had more experience with others, I returned to my first and discovered she can be quite good, when treated right.

Yep, still use that IGO W from time to time.:lol:
    Hi Kad :) Day off work today, it's going to be a lazy one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hi Kad :) Day off work today, it's going to be a lazy one.

Hi Emma. Nice to see you. There are worse places to lose than here in the TP thread. ;)

I cannot stay but enjoy yourself (and yourselves too). :thumb:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    They have a rba for gs airs. I think they are called ECR Head.. Very cheap on ft too..Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh okay. I've seen the RBAs on Eleaf's site and on FT but it's for Melo 2. Didn't notice they call it ECR. I dont know if that would work in a GS Air-M or MS. My guess is it would be too wide.

But Eleaf has a new tank out with an RTA that looks interesting.
    OPPO RTA - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    LOL mines on its way via a s l o w boat from China.

It was only $11 AUS so I just have to try one :D

Good luck. Drag out the massive magnifying glass and arrange to borrow a surgical robot.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

iBloke

Verified Member
    May 25, 2016
    The Lan Dow Nunda
    Nah, I just wear two pairs of reading glasses, a very bright head torch, and drink eleventy three beers to steady my hands before attempting anything fiddly ...but hey I won't mind at all if I become the brunt of many "we told you so" jokes from you lot LOL :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    LOL mines on its way via a s l o w boat from China.

It was only $11 AUS so I just have to try one :D

Good luck. Drag out the massive magnifying glass and arrange to borrow a surgical robot.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Having noted your patience and prowess with the Nauti coils, I believe it may actually work for you. You, sir, have skills that I shall never possess.

Besides, you know a Texan who just might be helpful. You just need to be REALLY nice with him, and don't mention my name (or Kat's either). Either appears to sets him off in a rage. I do not know (care) why. Some things just "are".

You're going to be fine. I'd bet almost anything. DO report back, please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread