Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Yes, we do. Of the most professional kind.......

"THWACK!!!!!!!!!"

Logotype-for-ThwackFactor.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Checked mine just now, for you, Burns. No change whatsover in the ohmage department.
Mine must have problems :(

Gotcha. Have you tried another atty on it to see if that one changes resistance?
Yep, just tried a fogger mini with a stable 2.3Ω coil, ohms are from 2.3Ω to 2.49Ω, and change every time I touch the fire button (my dripper does the same also). It's not that much difference, so I guess I'll live with it, but it bothers me that it changes when it shouldn't. :(

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie, I wish I had an answer. As much as a DNA40 expert that I am......

(oh wait. I can't even FAKE that one, now can I.) :oops:
I just hope the Blue one I ordered last Thursday (that they are taking forever to ship) does not have this problem. :(

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I just hope the Blue one I ordered last Thursday (that they are taking forever to ship) does not have this problem. :(

I just did some reading about the web and it seems that most say that it's not a problem. My best advice for you would be to maybe email evolv and explain the problem. I sure that they will get back to you. Maybe contact Hana as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help Burnie. :(

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I just did some reading about the web and it seems that most say that it's not a problem. My best advice for you would be to maybe email evolv and explain the problem. I sure that they will get back to you. Maybe contact Hana as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help Burnie. :(
Thanks for trying to help (to everyone) :D
Dam it's this late :eek: Off to bed for me, 5am comes early. :rolleyes:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Been quiet over here. Our entire state lost power yesterday for 5 hours (extreme weather event) and more expected today.

Dinner by candle light. We knew it was coming so all the batteries were charged early. GT is still flooded and without power, mallee finally got a hot cuppa at 1.30 this morning.
Glad you all are ok. The weather is pretty weird lately.

check this out some footage from Taiwan

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
If you have one do this for me, bump the power button, not fire it, just bump it. Mine changes Ω's every time on the One Mod. Currently reading from 1.93 to 2.13. May go up, or may go down, no rhyme nor reason, it is just different than any other mod I have used, but I never had a DNA40.
I dont think I would worry about it too much. They do constantly take readings unlike other devices and if the connections are not rock solid on the atty it will bounce around.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Checked mine just now, for you, Burns. No change whatsover in the ohmage department. I think LJF's suggestions might be something to consider.

Not hideous? That's a GOOD thing! You're a professional thwacker now, Dings. :blink:

(You DO let your batts rest before and after charging, yeah?)

But of course! Multiple sets for rotation porpoises. :D

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
POIDH. Rulz, bay'bee, rulz.

..hmm..umm..well ya see therez rulz, and then therez rulz.

Thissy here is a generally polite collection of peepz from all ovah da Erf...n bein' as such it would be VERY impolite of moi to post any of the pics I have of moi runnin' around in nuffin' butta pair O panty hoes....coz them woz the "sheer" kind and ..umm..ya can see my "stuff" :D

Soooo no pikchaz will be made public LOL :p

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    ..hmm..umm..well ya see therez rulz, and then therez rulz.

Thissy here is a generally polite collection of peepz from all ovah da Erf...n bein' as such it would be VERY impolite of moi to post any of the pics I have of moi runnin' around in nuffin' butta pair O panty hoes....coz them woz the "sheer" kind and ..umm..ya can see my "stuff" :D

Soooo no pikchaz will be made public LOL :p
    And I for one appreciate that!:D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    And I for one appreciate that!:D

Why - Have ya' seen him running in pantyhose before . . .
    scratch_ones_head.gif

OR - Could it be because Ya' don't have the same stamina to go that far & can't "measure up" . . .
    57395d1466958678-lelijkste-wordpress-thema-ooit-emoticon-gif

;) :pervy: :lol: :pervy::lol: :pervy: :lol: .

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    With the DNA boards, they read the current ohms. So when you vape it will show it getting warmer and it will go down as it cools.

EDit: Just realized your using a non TC coil. But I believe it still shows the actual resistance as you vape.

Yep, just tried a fogger mini with a stable 2.3Ω coil, ohms are from 2.3Ω to 2.49Ω, and change every time I touch the fire button (my dripper does the same also). It's not that much difference, so I guess I'll live with it, but it bothers me that it changes when it shouldn't.

Burnie...from what I've read...like LJ said...most NON-DNA chips take one (static) ohms reading when you press the fire button.

DNA-40 chips measure actual (dynamic) ohms while the fire button is being pressed.

Checking my one ONE (I have two more on the way)...my 1 month old CLR 1.0Ω coil starts at 1.05Ω and ends at 1.11Ω.

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    Burnie...from what I've read...like LJ said...most NON-DNA chips take one (static) ohms reading when you press the fire button.

DNA-40 chips measure actual (dynamic) ohms while the fire button is being pressed.

Checking my one ONE (I have two more on the way)...my 1 month old CLR 1.0Ω coil starts at 1.05Ω and ends at 1.11Ω.

Thats right and it is normal for them to act this way.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida

Guess I just not have to look :facepalm:
    As long as it is supossed to do it, and vapes good, No Worries. :)
    Can you tell this is my first DNA device :rolleyes: (but I do have a Blue One Mod coming, if they ever ship it, been a week, and I thought FT was SLOW)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Guess I just not have to look :facepalm:
    As long as it is supossed to do it, and vapes good, No Worries. :)
    Can you tell this is my first DNA device :rolleyes: (but I do have a Blue One Mod coming, if they ever ship it, been a week, and I thought FT was SLOW)

It's all good Burnie!! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread