Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Are the Provari v2.5 specials always there on the site? Want one but I wanna sell my RX200 first.

They have been there for ages as they wind down stock.
Signup for their newletter as they often have another 10% off flash sale. The emerald mini that I just got also had a free colour matched extension. They used to be extra.

Last edited:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Are the Provari v2.5 specials always there on the site? Want one but I wanna sell my RX200 first.

They have been there for the last couple of months. The have a 10% coupon every couple of weeks. The last one was a couple of days ago.

I would like to pick some up when I am on holiday but don't think the logistics will work out for me.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
They have been there for the last couple of months. The have a 10% coupon every couple of weeks. The last one was a couple of days ago.

I would like to pick some up when I am on holiday but don't think the logistics will work out for me.

Do they still have some sensitivity to delivering to an alternate address. Can you get one sent to where you will be.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Good to hear.

I took the last 2 months off from the forums as I transitioned into a new job.

That means I have no clue as to what the latest hot water heater issues are {NO, I'm NOT going to catch up on all those pages :confused:} and, of course, all of my gear is now obsolete and must be discarded for this week's replacements...

Jay :headbang:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Good to hear.

I took the last 2 months off from the forums as I transitioned into a new job.

That means I have no clue as to what the latest hot water heater issues are {NO, I'm NOT going to catch up on all those pages :confused:} and, of course, all of my gear is now obsolete and must be discarded for this week's replacements...

OMG don't discard.....double up :p

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
OMG don't discard.....double up :p

Just kidding. I'm still rocking the SID tube mod with 2 year old Panasonic's. The vaping equivalent of cassette tapes. I know some of you REAL old timers are on 8-tracks, though, so I feel rather cutting edge...:pervy:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Just kidding. I'm still rocking the SID tube mod with 2 year old Panasonic's. The vaping equivalent of cassette tapes. I know some of you REAL old timers are on 8-tracks, though, so I feel rather cutting edge...:pervy:

But I understand vinyl is making a small come-back... :lol:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Do they still have some sensitivity to delivering to an alternate address. Can you get one sent to where you will be.
Yeah that's not a problem. I signed up for the letter. Got 10% off coupon.(not for specials) that's ok I was kinda looking at the blue mini. Kinda worried about the battery life on it. I'm used to 18650s.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Yeah that's not a problem. I signed up for the letter. Got 10% off coupon.(not for specials) that's ok I was kinda looking at the blue mini. Kinda worried about the battery life on it. I'm used to 18650s.

I suppose the battery life is all about how you Vape and the requirements of your tank setup.
I am a fan of the mini's so I don't mind changing batteries and have multiple setups running at one time.
The full size + end cap takes 18650 or the mini + end cap will take 18500 then if you want to you can get another extension piece to give you the extra length for 18650. It looks a bit bitsy but will then take a 18650. Or the mini plus a tatro twin telescopic will wind out to 18650.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello, puffer peeps!

How's everyone been?

Welcome HOME, Mr. Jay!!!

If you're worried about batt life, and/or don't use 18350s, then why not opt for the standard? Then you'd be able to choose between the '500 and the '650. :)

I love them all, for differing reasons and differing scenarios.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I was just looking around the heavengifts site and I noticed this news item. Why is that a problem for them and does it effect all your orders from China.

NO UPS Shipping of Joyetech Products
The last update: 2016-10-21 13:17
Dear customers,

We are so sorry to inform you that NO UPS shipping of Joyetech products from Oct. 21st, 2016. And we suggest you choose other shipping methods except UPS

for orders including Joyetech product.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience it might cause to you and we are now looking for more ways to ship Joyetech product.
Any question, please feel free to contact us via email or Livechat on our website.

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Back when I was using a Provari daily, I'd get better than 8hrs out of an 18350, running 3.5v.
I use Provari minis 24/7 at 3.3v most of the time and my 18350s last about 10 hours. Sometimes I run at 3.4v and that gets me about 8 hours like you.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I was just looking around the heavengifts site and I noticed this news item. Why is that a problem for them and does it effect all your orders from China.
NO UPS Shipping of Joyetech Products
The last update: 2016-10-21 13:17
Dear customers,
We are so sorry to inform you that NO UPS shipping of Joyetech products from Oct. 21st, 2016. And we suggest you choose other shipping methods except UPS
for orders including Joyetech product.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience it might cause to you and we are now looking for more ways to ship Joyetech product.
Any question, please feel free to contact us via email or Livechat on our website.

hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting - made me go to UPS site and read a little
specifies e-Cigs, but NOT eJuice, but does include tobacco and then if you're a regular volume shipper...

upload_2016-10-21_12-4-8.png

:confused:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting - made me go to UPS site and read a little
    specifies e-Cigs, but NOT eJuice, but does include tobacco and then if you're a regular volume shipper...

View attachment 608523

:confused:
    The fact that this is specific to Joyetech makes me think it isn't related to UPS policies. Otherwise why wouldn't it affect other brands sold by HG?

Users who are viewing this thread