Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
thanks for that tidbit David! Filling that little bottom hole is a pain.

I don't have any problems with the bottom fill hole, as all my bottles have the "needle" type plastic tips. Fit snugly against the internal shoulder, no muss no fuss. I do top fill my 3.1s, as I really don't like that little ball-check valve on the side.... :)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Never heard of it. Doesn't seem to be available up here anyway.

if you care enuff, looks like they ship to your neck of the woods... ;)

upload_2016-10-22_16-0-20.png

upload_2016-10-22_15-59-49.png

:)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I don't have any problems with the bottom fill hole, as all my bottles have the "needle" type plastic tips. Fit snugly against the internal shoulder, no muss no fuss. I do top fill my 3.1s, as I really don't like that little ball-check valve on the side.... :)
I do have some 15 ml plastic bottles with needle tips, i can use those, thanks. I guess I'm spoiled by the triton mini top fill, and want a reason to buy the KF V5 haha. :D

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I do have some 15 ml plastic bottles with needle tips, i can use those, thanks. I guess I'm spoiled by the triton mini top fill, and want a reason to buy the KF V5 haha. :D

Wait.....We need reasons to buy stuff????? :confused::confused::confused::D

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
What's your recipe for the subzero? I gave up trying to clone it and just buy a bottle every now and then. Lol

I found it posted by drizzle and just removed the wintergreen and upped the mints, I use decadent vapours peppermint and spearmint which has its own sweetener so I drop that down a bit. I mix all the concentrates and let them steep and then just mix up 12% of the concentrate in 100ml batches

original recipe and all credit to him for it. I can't link but here it is

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Thanks so much for the recipe! I think I'll get both the V1 and V2 Cap custard versions, I've heard the same from others about V2 not as good, so will be good to compare. I wrote Vaping.watch and asked if there amazingly good Clockwerks Custard had diacytal, and never heard back. I vape it anyway its that good, lol. I have a triton mini which is top fill, and love that for using nautilus stock coils, now I want to try it in a kayfun V5 clone RTA, I'm looking at the SXK clone at fasttech, and based on reviews there and here on the forum, it sounds good. I'm a MTL vaper, and on the forum I found out I can buy inserts to reduce the flow which some have described as too airy for MTL, your thoughts? I will likely get the inserts from another company in the US, don't see them on fasttech.
I love the V2 custard as much as the V1,you just need to steep it longer.I have a SXK V5 ,also 5 Tobeco V5 's'They are all flawless.The V5 is great without the MTL kit for MTL on the tightest setting.I also have the MTL from origin vapes.It improves it even more.If you don't want to wait for FT,the Tobeco is available here,use code Reddit10 for 10% off.They are in Hawaii.I ordered my latest Wednesday with the cheapest shipping option and it arrived in Pennsylvania this morning.

Kayfun v5 Clone by Tobeco

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
haha you guys are a riot! I haven't bought anything in over 6 months except juice, I'm about to hit the button at fasttech on an SXK Kayfun V5 Mini, extra glass, some pre-built 1.8 ohm coils (I can't spiral wind 29 awg very well!), and a drip tip. Talk to you when it arrives in a month or so, lol. I could have got an SXK from the US faster, but it was the taller 5ml, I want the shorty 3ml, so will wait.
Update: button pushed, order made. :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
haha you guys are a riot! I haven't bought anything in over 6 months except juice, I'm about to hit the button at fasttech on an SXK Kayfun V5 Mini, extra glass, some pre-built 1.8 ohm coils (I can't spiral wind 29 awg very well!), and a drip tip. Talk to you when it arrives in a month or so, lol. I could have got an SXK from the US faster, but it was the taller 5ml, I want the shorty 3ml, so will wait.
Update: button pushed, order made. :)

Round of applause........ Our job is done :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
awesome
with some Johnson Creek Red Oak Tennessee Cured

You just took me back to late 2011 with that one. I liked that stuff (but learned that my body didn't like VG). Smelt GREAT!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Thanks so much for the recipe! I think I'll get both the V1 and V2 Cap custard versions, I've heard the same from others about V2 not as good, so will be good to compare. I wrote Vaping.watch and asked if there amazingly good Clockwerks Custard had diacytal, and never heard back. I vape it anyway its that good, lol. I have a triton mini which is top fill, and love that for using nautilus stock coils, now I want to try it in a kayfun V5 clone RTA, I'm looking at the SXK clone at fasttech, and based on reviews there and here on the forum, it sounds good. I'm a MTL vaper, and on the forum I found out I can buy inserts to reduce the flow which some have described as too airy for MTL, your thoughts? I will likely get the inserts from another company in the US, don't see them on fasttech.
I have to say that the K5 is not a MTL tank but a restricted DL tank. It is a very nice vape though and one of my favorites. I was thinking I had a Infinite but my clone is a SXK and it is identical to my authentic one so you cant go wrong with that one. As far as the reducer I am not sure where to find one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread