Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
You can top fill any KF. On the V2, 3.1, etc, remove the top cap. Cover the air intake(s) with fingers, fill to about the middle of the threads where the top cap goes. Get the top started on, invert (back to right side up) and finish tightening the top. I've not found much difference on when after you turn it back rightside, btw. Take a couple draws to re-establish the vacuum, done. :)
You can top fill any KF. On the V2, 3.1, etc, remove the top cap. Cover the air intake(s) with fingers, fill to about the middle of the threads where the top cap goes. Get the top started on, invert (back to right side up) and finish tightening the top. I've not found much difference on when after you turn it back rightside, btw. Take a couple draws to re-establish the vacuum, done. :)
you can also get a bell cap for it with top fill. You lose some ml of space but you can easily fill it right back up again. no tools required.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I have to say that the K5 is not a MTL tank but a restricted DL tank. It is a very nice vape though and one of my favorites. I was thinking I had a Infinite but my clone is a SXK and it is identical to my authentic one so you cant go wrong with that one. As far as the reducer I am not sure where to find one of those.
Origin Vapes out of NYC. $9.99 for the kit of 3 diff sizes....should arrive for me on Monday!!

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Origin Vapes out of NYC. $9.99 for the kit of 3 diff sizes....should arrive for me on Monday!!
Cool let me know how that goes. If I want to MTL I use my Aqua dual coil. The flavor is on par with the K5 surprisingly, im guessing the extra coil and small chamber add to the quality of the vape but it is a MTL champ IMO. I may get the plugs for the K5 if you give a good review of them.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I had gone on FT. To order coils, my first visit. Long story short, they will not accept PayPal, credit cards, nor can they ship using USPS. wotofo! Is this their stand or our government?
I just ordered a Kayfun V5 from fasttech today using PayPal. They also showed credit cards as a choice. I do know they won't sell Aspire products using PayPal not sure about credit cards. I get my aspire coils from Ecig.com, sweet-vapes.com etc.

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
I just ordered a Kayfun V5 from fasttech today using PayPal. They also showed credit cards as a choice. I do know they won't sell Aspire products using PayPal not sure about credit cards. I get my aspire coils from Ecig.com, sweet-vapes.com etc.

Thank you, I had not looked at any other items, but I was stunned and PO'd. Just my general ruffled feathers regarding deeming regs. I quit the day my mod, tank, and correct e-juice matched up. 50+yrs, up in smoke! I'm overly worried that this solution will be taken from me.

Last edited:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Cool let me know how that goes. If I want to MTL I use my Aqua dual coil. The flavor is on par with the K5 surprisingly, im guessing the extra coil and small chamber add to the quality of the vape but it is a MTL champ IMO. I may get the plugs for the K5 if you give a good review of them.
Will post it..very excited. It's almost like getting a new atty, sort of, Lol.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
View attachment 608865 [/QUOTE]
For THIS Tootle Puffer, the combination of small-bore Pinnacle tips atop a SXK Nebula Wine RTA is just about the best vape ever imagined. YMMV, of course, but...

One might think that I (kinda, sorta, maybe just a bit) like the combo, ya? :blink:

View attachment 608865
oh I like the two on the right, big bucks mods there! How is the Nebula wine for MTL? Airy or tight draw ? The narrow bore drip tips you have on them help make it a tighter draw I'm sure, where did you get them? I like! Nice looking tanks and I read they give good flavor.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

oh I like the two on the right, big bucks mods there! How is the Nebula wine for MTL? Airy or tight draw ? The narrow bore drip tips you have on them help make it a tighter draw I'm sure, where did you get them? I like! Nice looking tanks and I read they give good flavor.[/QUOTE]

I love them (strictly a MTL vaper, me). They're mega-airy, which is the knock on them from many. For me, the combo of all that air, with the very narrow bore (as you pointed out) create a uniquely marvelous flavor experience.

They're ridiculously easy to coil, wick & fill, and the wicks last a long time, probably due to all the air. I change them weekly, but I don't need to.

I also break the rules of cotton wicking with the Wines. I stuff those bad-boys with cotton. If I go light, they bite.

Last edited:

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
I love them (strictly a MTL vaper, me). They're mega-airy, which is the knock on them from many. For me, the combo of all that air, with the very narrow bore (as you pointed out) create a uniquely marvelous flavor experience.

They're ridiculously easy to coil, wick & fill, and the wicks last a long time, probably due to all the air. I change them weekly, but I don't need to.

I also break the rules of cotton wicking with the Wines. I stuff those bad-boys with cotton. If I go light, they bite.
Too bad they've been discontinued though. I like the double O-Rings ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Too bad they've been discontinued though. I like the double O-Rings ;)

Agreed, but I don't think they sold a ton of them, and we know how that goes.

That being said, I'm glad that my instincts kicked into gear before they went away.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
You need to REALLY break the rules of cotton, and use rayon ;)

OMG, DavidOck, YOU TOO???? I'm surrounded!!! :lol::facepalm:

I am starting to hop on that bandwagon too...... I have to get past the first few "skanky" hits, but then it's pretty nice......

I just have to hit-up my "supply chain" next time I get my hair cut :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread