Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You have a PM :drool:

Where????? I want my PM, deary!! :D

What about the SXK Corolla 1.5 ? I saw some good reviews about it. Looks nice with the custom rings and drip tips MTL .genne style rta for flavor. I don't have one, but I'm hoping someone here does and will tell us all about it, please.

Cosmic, I do have the Toyota, and I have a true love/dislike relationship with it, but it always ends up in my mouth for some odd reason.

It's a NEAT little tank. Yeah, ok, it's a pain to rewick. The genisis style of it is intruiging, but getting the wick ends into the tiny openings is shall we say.... challenging.

It sometimes weeps out of the air holes (which, just by the way, I find with nearly all RB tanks). When I carry it in my mystery bag of tricks (purse), I wrap a bit of vapor towel around it.

The capacity is not voluminous, but refilling it is the easiest of all tanks I own. You just pop the top off (not even any screwing involved), fill, pop back on, and boom. Back in biz.

It is by far less airy than say the Wine, as it does have air adjustment. I find it to be a perfect TPuff tank.

There's this deliciousness that always emerges with every vape. I can not explain it, but I adore that damm thing.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
What about the SXK Corolla 1.5 ? I saw some good reviews about it. Looks nice with the custom rings and drip tips MTL .genne style RTA for flavor. I don't have one, but I'm hoping someone here does and will tell us all about it, please.
I have one coming from Slowtech. Can't wait to try it!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Well I know who I'm rooting for! :w00t:
Shoot, as a Bears fan I have to say, if that one up front was a Green Bay cheerleader, she could even get me to commit the great blasphemy of rooting for the Packers!
Yep.

Though, in the past there used to be more than one.

My heart weeps.

Tapatyped

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Where????? I want my PM, deary!! :D

Cosmic, I do have the Toyota, and I have a true love/dislike relationship with it, but it always ends up in my mouth for some odd reason.

It's a NEAT little tank. Yeah, ok, it's a pain to rewick. The genisis style of it is intruiging, but getting the wick ends into the tiny openings is shall we say.... challenging.

It sometimes weeps out of the air holes (which, just by the way, I find with nearly all RB tanks). When I carry it in my mystery bag of tricks (purse), I wrap a bit of vapor towel around it.

The capacity is not voluminous, but refilling it is the easiest of all tanks I own. You just pop the top off (not even any screwing involved), fill, pop back on, and boom. Back in biz.

It is by far less airy than say the Wine, as it does have air adjustment. I find it to be a perfect TPuff tank.

There's this deliciousness that always emerges with every vape. I can not explain it, but I adore that damm thing.

I have one coming from Slowtech. Can't wait to try it!
Can you get a glass for it? The only thing I didn't like about it was the polycarbonate tank!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I've watched this guy compare the Kayfun V5 Authentic to the SXK Kayfun V5 clone, and also a review of the SXK Kayfun V5 Mini, he's a really awesome reviewer, lol. Very detailed! Having watched these, I don't think the reducer inserts I ordered for the original KF V5 will fit in the SXK KF V5 Mini clone I just ordered from FT (slightly narrower thoat, other than that the rest is about the same), also the mini is shorter coil deck. In any case, it sounds awesome from the review, we shall see how it works for MTL.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Can you get a glass for it? The only thing I didn't like about it was the polycarbonate tank!

Welp, David, you could try one of the "styled" ones, as they DO come with a glass tank. The size is 0.7 mm difference in height, but 'should' work, yes?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021119/4657400-corolla-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer
It makes a replacement glass a bit on the high side tho.

$12.16 Corolla Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3ml / 304 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Did somebody say Corolla?

FullSizeRender_9_zpsi1ilfq2w.jpg

Love them!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
OOOOOOOOOO! Xmas ready!!

Very nice, petro.

And it's not even Halloween yet!!!

Although my 18 month old son likes stare at all the pretty lights when we go shopping, which is much better than his typical screaming when we shop.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Cardinals-Seahawks just finished. Tied. Strange game, lots of punting.

My FT order just arrived in LA. Just spare parts.
Never mind the two botched feildgoal attempts? Could two teams really be THAT BAD?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Cardinals-Seahawks just finished. Tied. Strange game, lots of punting.

My FT order just arrived in LA. Just spare parts.

Enough of the right spare parts and you can assemble pretty much anything :)

Yeah, bizarre game, both defensive squads were excellent. Neither offense showed up to play.

Users who are viewing this thread