Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Twin, congrats. I hope you love it as I do. Please let us know whatcha think of it!

Great Provi choices! :thumb: The Satin Silvers are about as durable as it gets, and they go with everything. :D

We'll be here when you have the time, and we'll talk your ears off with discussions of batts and chargers.

Sadly, I don't think the Cerotank is available stateside right now. Bummer.

Don't forget the coils for the new Egg Roll! I like the CLR as they are rewickable/recoilable.

We'll get to THAT down the line, too. ;)

I searched high and low for the Cerotanks and then quite by accident I found a local vendor who still has them. I don't know if they will ship to the states but I could probably help out if anyone wants them. Remember the site is in AUD so cheap when you convert to USD at .75

ANYVAPE Cerotank Mega BVC Tank System

Just on these tanks the SS tube from the Aerotank mega fits and I bought the Aerotank kit for $5 on clearance. So it was a cheap way of making the whole tank indestructible.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
My Corolla RTA just arrived today. Seems to be made really well for the price and it was super easy to build. Much easier than my Kayfun Mini V3's. 1.6ohm build at 9W and it's vaping very nicely so far. Might need to get some more of these.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I searched high and low for the Cerotanks and then quite by accident I found a local vendor who still has them. I don't know if they will ship to the states but I could probably help out if anyone wants them. Remember the site is in AUD so cheap when you convert to USD at .75

ANYVAPE Cerotank Mega BVC Tank System

Just on these tanks the SS tube from the Aerotank mega fits and I bought the Aerotank kit for $5 on clearance. So it was a cheap way of making the whole tank indestructible.

Do you like the Megas, Krisma? I mean, as much as the V2? I tried them and didn't care for them. Who knows why. :blink:

That really is about the best mtl long term set ups right now imo. Prices can't be beat.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Agreed! And the low prices are just the frosting on the delish cake!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Do you like the Megas, Krisma? I mean, as much as the V2? I tried them and didn't care for them. Who knows why. :blink:

Agreed! And the low prices are just the frosting on the delish cake!

I prefer the size of the mega. I top up every morning and I am good all day.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Wait, what??? Super EASY to build? I need your tricks, SKYY. Was the wicking any challenge?
Not really Kat. The Corolla has notches to capture the wire and the cotton just feeds into the wicking holes. I used this video as a guide. The video is for the V1 (I have the V1.5), but it worked like a charm. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself for future builds on it :w00t:)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I prefer the size of the mega. I top up every morning and I am good all day.

We're still talkin' tanks here, right?

Not really Kat. The Corolla has notches to capture the wire and the cotton just feeds into the wicking holes. I used this video as a guide. The video is for the V1 (I have the V1.5), but it worked like a charm. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself for future builds on it :w00t:)

I have seen some vids (not sure if I've seen this one yet, but will watch it). My prob/issue may be that I'm using the glorious fluff called rayon. I like the ends to be wispy like little feathery breezes in the wind, and to have that AND fit them into the wicking holes in somewhat counter intuitive to me. Yet, I DO manage. And the additional benefit is that I get to practice all my swear words. :cool:

One video showed how to wick them with only one tail of wicking going in, and the other end trimmed short, just on top of the hole. I tried it. I didn't care for the vape.

Did someone mention cake???:D

YEAH! What'dya bring???????? :D Something pumpkin by chance?

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
[QUOTE="Katdarling, post: 18737035, member: 53331"
YEAH! What'dya bring???????? :D Something pumpkin by chance?[/QUOTE]

Pumpkin Spice Cake it is!!!

pumpkin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread