Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
5c080658367dbff12405755ff640276d.jpg

Isn't she lovely?!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Is that the one you just ordered? Looks nice!! :thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Morning TP's

hi Janie I see you have met some of the family.

I can't add to much to the already wonderful suggestions above. But if you are going on a shopping spree I would wait off a week and look at the Halloween sales. Most of the TP gear is always on special so it might save you some $

Read this JUST in time (which works out much better for me anyway). Thanks a bunch, sista'! (May I call you that? I'm happy to be the black sheep).

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Dont forget to add the free extension cap. :p
Thanks! Done did! Which batteries should I get? 18350 or 18490? I put the 490's in my cart because that was the one with the free extension cap, but mebbe' the extension fits both? And I'm so sorry, but one more question re: the Provari. What out the batteries and multi charger? Should I buy from Provari or are they same things I can get at say Lowe's for cheaper? (Oops, 'twas 2 more questions, sorry). I'm thinking of going ahead with Provape order since these are already on sale. Or should I wait? Okay, okay..... 3 more questions, lol). Ruh-Roh! Make that 4..... what about the "P3 Top Cap with 510 and Beauty Ring?" Yay or nay. (I have tons of beauty rings, not sure though what the "Top Cap" is)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Good! like those coils! I don't do anything Kanger. I know there are a lot of lovers so it had to have been user error, but I had nothing but trouble (leaks leaks leaks) with them.

I have these in my cart right now:

ProVari™ Variable Voltage V2.5 with Digital Display - Satin Silver
ProVari Mini Satin Silver v2.5 Sale. Get yours now!

BUT haven't ordered because I don't know anything about external batteries and/or chargers, and ran out of time to research. Am so excited to learn and order what I need when I get back in town. (Will have zero spare time before then). Thanks for letting me know about the extension too!

I discovered when checking out that Anyvape is in China, so still hoping to find a 30W iStick tonight to have for my trip, but if not I can get by with the ones I have for another couple of weeks.

Quickly ordering another Nauti and the Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Atomizer for now, unless the K***A** Anyvape clearomizer you mentioned earlier is available somewhere in the States so I could also receive it by Friday?
I like my Istick 30s & 40 all three are still going strong over a year on two. I like nautilus 1.8 ohm coils better than any other I've tried, and highly recommend a Triton mini since it's top fill and same good flavor as the nautilus. You can use your nautilus coils in the Triton mini, I don't like the Triton mini coils. That Pico someone suggested looks good, love the smaller size mods.

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
That really is about the best mtl long term set ups right now imo. Prices can't be beat.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
That's great to hear! I see where you said in quotes, "Air has no flavor." Are you referring to the Eleaf GS Air or air in general? Just curious, as imo both are true. ;)

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Agree. It's a pity more vendors don't sell the tank separately.
I bought the tank separately today (had to get a few things before next week....) for $14.95. Not sure if that's a great price, but was good enough for me in a hurry.

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
I prefer the size of the mega. I top up every morning and I am good all day.

I buy the larger tanks for my Dad since he only vapes one flavor of ejuice, but I'm so fickle that I carry 3 set ups (with 3 different juices) everywhere. :)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I buy the larger tanks for my Dad since he only vapes one flavor of ejuice, but I'm so fickle that I carry 3 set ups (with 3 different juices) everywhere. :)

Backups for the Backups for the Backups. Works for me as well. I'm the same way. There's not one juice I can vape all day. I go through several different flavors everyday.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks! Done did! Which batteries should I get? 18350 or 18490? I put the 490's in my cart because that was the one with the free extension cap, but mebbe' the extension fits both? And I'm so sorry, but one more question re: the Provari. What out the batteries and multi charger? Should I buy from Provari or are they same things I can get at say Lowe's for cheaper? (Oops, 'twas 2 more questions, sorry). I'm thinking of going ahead with Provape order since these are already on sale. Or should I wait? Okay, okay..... 3 more questions, lol). Ruh-Roh! Make that 4..... what about the "P3 Top Cap with 510 and Beauty Ring?" Yay or nay. (I have tons of beauty rings, not sure though what the "Top Cap" is)

I normally buy batteries and chargers from local vendors because we can't ship them from the USA to Australia.
I use the mini without the extension because I like the balance of it with my tanks. 18350 goes in the basic mod and the 18490 with the extension. I would just get a couple of 18350's and see how they go for you. Then if you like the mod to be a bit taller get some 18490's
I like the beauty rings but don't have the need for the p3 (used for kabuki tanks)

That's great to hear! I see where you said in quotes, "Air has no flavor." Are you referring to the Eleaf GS Air or air in general? Just curious, as imo both are true. ;)

Tank

I bought the tank separately today (had to get a few things before next week....) for $14.95. Not sure if that's a great price, but was good enough for me in a hurry.

That's a good price

Last edited:

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
i should mention I replaced my Triton mini drip tip with a narrow bore acrylic, I don't like metal drip tips :?:

Thanks for letting me know about the Triton! Yeah, I always put in acrylic drip tips too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread