Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
So hubby and I went to the Jacksonville Zoo today. Right on the map they hsnd you at the gate it says cigarettes and other tobacco products not allowed on zoo grounds. So I thought I'm okay, I'm not using tobacco products. But then we went past the zoo train Depot and we heard the conductor remind his passengers about no tobacco products only he added "or e-cigarettes". Grhhhh!!!

Just in case, I had brought my stealth vaper with me and was careful to vape only when other people werent around. Good thing I did.

Last edited:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
So hubby and I went to the Jacksonville Zoo today. Right on the map they hsnd you at the gate it says cigarettes and other tobacco products not allowed on zoo grounds. So I thought I'm okay, I'm not using tobacco products. But then we went past the zoo train Depot and we heard the conductor remind his passengers about no tobacco products only he added "or e-cigarettes". Grhhhh!!!

Just in case, I had brought my stealth vaper with me and was careful to vape only when other people werent around. Good thing I did.

I visited the Tampa Zoo last summer at Lowery Park.
They still had little areas where you could smoke and vape.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
One major difference is size, most battery replaceable mods are larger than Istick 30 or 40W, that's why I've always preferred the smaller more pocketable isticks. Until the Pico came out with a small size and replaceable battery, now I want one. :)

Nice little devices, I have a couple. Can't vouch for TC since I don't :)

But so far, pretty solid little gizmos.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
so did ya get the PCC kit (included 2300 power pak)
or just the body itself (650mah) ? ?

I went with the 650mah. Just wanted the longer battery life. Without having to carry the charger , it should last the day at work.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
IMG_0115.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG
One major difference is size, most battery replaceable mods are larger than Istick 30 or 40W, that's why I've always preferred the smaller more pocketable isticks. Until the Pico came out with a small size and replaceable battery, now I want one. :)

I would get one. Don't do the firmware update..it take the volts reading off the wattage screen. I go by volts mainly but that's just me. There like 29$ now..perfect size for the KF3 mini 19mm or any 22mm attys the Nautilus mini kinda looks a little off (weird) on it though.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Good on you! Unfortunately I'm still battling, doubt I'll ever win honestly, but I'm cut back tremendously so I'll take the battles I can win.

I'll say again, 1PAD is a lot better than 3-5PAD!

Just as an FYI . . . "You" are not alone - I feel the same and am still battling with my addiction also, even with a number of health problems - one of which was just having a Quintuple Bypass back in February - I'm still a dual user . . . However - Thankfully, I too am only back to smoking 1 PAD from the 3 - 4 PAD addiction/habit I had before. . . :thumbs:

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Twin, congrats. I hope you love it as I do. Please let us know whatcha think of it!
It's arrived together with the coils (I got some CLs and a couple of CLRs) but I need to mix up some liquid now before I fill it and give it a try :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's snowing...

There is something in cigarettes that the body is addicted to. The hard part is figuring out exactly what that is and how to replace it. I know I still feel it.

I've long attributed the "Vaper's Flu" (that many of us experienced in the first 2-4 weeks) to this very fact.

Yes, it is more than just nicotine (as the BT companies can unhappily attest to).

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
So many of us are watching the results of smoking on our parents and siblings. Both my parents were heavy smokers and paid the price. I really don't know if vaping can undo the damage I did to myself but I do know that it has given me a quality of life that is 100 folds better.

Pretty much the same with our family but Mom's still here,she quit smoking as soon as Dad had his first heart attack.Dad quit right after that attack but too much damage was done and he died two years to the day of that heart attack.I'm still drawn to having a ciggie every now and again it's been about 3 weeks since the last.I don't miss the ciggies if I don't see them but when I with the few people I know that still smoke and I see them light up.... outta the blue I'll go hey gimme one.

Condolences to @Shawn Hoefer & @LJFinFLA

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Huh... been so busy I'm missing things. Apparently, the 24th was my two year vaperversary.

I started vaping to stop smoking because my father, on his deathbed, said "quit them /$\$\$ things before they kill you, too."

Tomorrow marks 2 years without him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
image.jpeg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Im thinking about getting one of these. Not anything new but would be a fun project and a nice upgrade for my Provari. I have a couple 26650's that sit around and do nothing this could change that.

PowerPro 26650 Provari Modders Kit

I remember these...

That'll be one big stick ya got there.

Users who are viewing this thread