Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Or top airflow? I guess I've been lucky. I've never had a tank or bottle leak in flight.

I did just have an electric razor turn on accidentally in my carry on, and refused to believe I could possibly be the source of that whining sound. The worst part was watching this attractive young woman trying so hard not to start laughing as I accepted reality and pawed through my bag to find it and turn it off. I felt bad and told her it was fine to laugh in my face and she felt much better. I guess that was my good deed for the day.:facepalm:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
One other thing I do with my mod & tank is to turn it upside down when in the cabin.
This way it won't leak. ;)

Trying to come up with a smart ... comment about accidentally trying to Vape the battery. But I am coming up empty

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
O.k. I've just geeked out....

I bought an Efest Luc6 Blu charger during Black Friday sales. It has an app for your phone. I can monitor my battery charging status, change the current drive to the batteries, and remotely turn on or off the display screen on the charger. ZOMG - I'm a NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!

Users who are viewing this thread