Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Tell ya what, rebuilding dual coil PT heads is not easy! But I'm gonna sit her until it's right!
I must be a glutton for punishment!
Chels

I already said anyone capable of wrapping PT single coils had my respect. Ive done it too high too low, to tge left or right you have a short.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
This is the best thread, imo. People here are tootlers and chuckers (though they might not admot it here), experienced, and not terribly judgemental. When I started, I came to the ECF and asked after a decent tank. I specified decent flavor, decent vapor, and had no desire to subohm.

The number one suggestion was the Atlantis... a wide open (at the time) subohm tank. I wanted to run it on my iStick. A whole lotta scoffing and recommendations to toss it and get a Sigelei 100. I think when all was said and done, there was one recommendation for a Protank and one for a Nautilus.

If I had come here, I think I would have gotten better answers.

The fact that this thread did no exist then...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
This is the best thread, imo. People here are tootlers and chuckers (though they might not admot it here), experienced, and not terribly judgemental. When I started, I came to the ECF and asked after a decent tank. I specified decent flavor, decent vapor, and had no desire to subohm.

The number one suggestion was the Atlantis... a wide open (at the time) subohm tank. I wanted to run it on my iStick. A whole lotta scoffing and recommendations to toss it and get a Sigelei 100. I think when all was said and done, there was one recommendation for a Protank and one for a Nautilus.

If I had come here, I think I would have gotten better answers.

The fact that this thread did no exist then...

Well said.
Now what's a chucker and how's it different from TPing?

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Would a woodchuck chuck wood....aaaa, wait, that's not it. I'm so confuuused!
It really stinks when you're the only squok-a-tootle puffer in the crowd. I'm so alone!!!!
Ever feel like the whole world is a tuxedo, and you're a pair of brown shoes?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It really stinks when you're the only squok-a-tootle puffer in the crowd. I'm so alone!!!!

Yes! Awesome metaphor!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
So you made my wife's ride? :D ( Ducking as I type)
You should duck! Bad, bad, bad!!!
image.gif

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
As a fiber artist (spinner and weaver), I gotta say unh-uh. Cotton is available in a wide range of natural colors. A pale, creamy color is most common...

So the cotton I remember from growing up probably was that creamy color rather than stark white? I'm sure my memory is flawed considering the last time I saw it was about 50 years ago.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Brooms - Laffing Horse

Can you pick it out?

I tell all my male customers that the brooms DO fly. The theory was tested once when I suggested that my wife ride hers. Her broom flew! Right across the room and smacked me in the head... still got a dent...

Shawn your work is beatiful. I especially love the rooster tail broom. I would love to hang that on a wall, not use it.:wub:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
You're not alone... I have a Nuppin on my mech squonker. It's built to about .8...

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
So the cotton I remember from growing up probably was that creamy color rather than stark white? I'm sure my memory is flawed considering the last time I saw it was about 50 years ago.
The top is bleached white on tge top by UV light.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Tell ya what, rebuilding dual coil PT heads is not easy! But I'm gonna sit her until it's right!
I must be a glutton for punishment!
I spent part of the afternoon rebuilding and/or re-wicking eLeaf 1.5Ω coils. I'll see your glutton for punishment and raise you with my masochistic tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread