Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
You're not alone... I have a Nuppin on my mech squonker. It's built to about .8...
I remember asking about getting one, then realized they weren't being made anymore. Guess I'll just have to suffer, be nuppin-less and make due with the Chalice III

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
Would a woodchuck chuck wood....aaaa, wait, that's not it. I'm so confuuused!
It really stinks when you're the only squok-a-tootle puffer in the crowd. I'm so alone!!!!
Ever feel like the whole world is a tuxedo, and you're a pair of brown shoes?
You're not alone ;)

KlGK1ti.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Would a woodchuck chuck wood....aaaa, wait, that's not it. I'm so confuuused!
It really stinks when you're the only squok-a-tootle puffer in the crowd. I'm so alone!!!!
Ever feel like the whole world is a tuxedo, and you're a pair of brown shoes?

Nope your not alone there are many here who squonk. My Bloodwood Cutlass with a DNA30 board.

Uh, selfie? :shock:

Pfft nooooo!!

64663863.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Thank you Emma. She misses you too !

Ok lets er move on lol

My Therion 166 limited edition is coming tomorrow, can't wait :banana: (all black, carbon and snake skin :drool:)

That's a beautiful looking mod. Look forward to your thoughts on it.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
That's a beautiful looking mod. Look forward to your thoughts on it.
FLA buddy, I will be sure to check in tomorrow with some pics and thoughts.....they are really hard to get hold of atm.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I spent part of the afternoon rebuilding and/or re-wicking eLeaf 1.5Ω coils. I'll see your glutton for punishment and raise you with my masochistic tendencies.
MIKE!!! Not only you're studly but you're also...
60b5edc198b4862dbb5d430ef3f9ea07.jpg

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
so as I was going through the posts here I spied this mod on the side of my screen. I've been looking for something like that and I like its size and price. Anyone have one? I dont know anything about vaping.com - is this likely to be authentic? Asking because I've seen its price anywhere from $100 to the $29 they are selling it for. Just clearing older stock maybe?
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Oops sorry, forgot the pic. :cool:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
so as I was going through the posts here I spied this mod on the side of my screen. I've been looking for something like that and I like its size and price. Anyone have one? I dont know anything about vaping.com - is this likely to be authentic? Asking because I've seen its price anywhere from $100 to the $29 they are selling it for. Just clearing older stock maybe?
Uh... I Tapatalk... care to elaborate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread