Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Unless it's Bedroom Lingerie :)

Morning peeps

Well yeah, but that's not "sleeping".... I just can't abide to feel fabric twisting around me when I'm sleeping -- I roll over a lot. If it's really cold and I actually need some garments on to keep warm, it's like, leggings and a tight t-shirt, so it's form-fitting and won't get trapped and twisted. That was my "sleeping uniform" of choice when I was going thru the night-sweats years, because sweating in your sleep can make you really cold -- when you turn over and cold air hits that sweaty flesh!

Guess you can tell I'm many years past "bedroom lingerie." :D

Andria

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
They work beautifully in regular tanks for hubby who takes long lung hits.

That's probably why they work so well for me. I take long lung hits, too.

Nature Vapes have an after market one that is rewickable. It's a bit expensive but it gets good review.
The other option is the Boge RCB filler less carto. In the purple packet. They are dual coil and work but I prefer single coil.

Thanks, good to know. I'll check both of them out.

There's a topic??? :rolleyes:

Something about low power vaping.;)

You really didn't put all those holes in the Checker Plate yourself did you? :shock:

Yeah, now that's some mind numbing work. :w00t:

No, of course not. I bought it prepunched like that. Six 2'x4' panels, almost holds most of the tools that don't fit in the five drawer tool chest.

Around here, we call it "diamond plate".

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Been converting my recipes from drops to ml today. Amazing my Vanilla custard I am currently mixing at about 2.5%. I counted drops into a very small vial from my 13 ML Capella flavoring bottle. No drops hit the side and then sucked it all up in a 1 ml syringe. And the syringe has a really skinny needle on it so what it holds is very negligible. Tried it 3 times got the same every time. 30 drops = .5 ml. I use 45 drops per 30 ml.
No wonder I can't handle any commercial juices.
Next to try my nic. I am probably at 1 mg/ml or so ;)

Feel free to check my math. I am math challenged so I used steam engine to figure it out.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
So I discovered how to make my own memes, this is even better than smilies...... :w00t:

waiting-for-vape.jpg

I like to make my own :)

meme_meme.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Well yeah, but that's not "sleeping".... I just can't abide to feel fabric twisting around me when I'm sleeping -- I roll over a lot. If it's really cold and I actually need some garments on to keep warm, it's like, leggings and a tight t-shirt, so it's form-fitting and won't get trapped and twisted. That was my "sleeping uniform" of choice when I was going thru the night-sweats years, because sweating in your sleep can make you really cold -- when you turn over and cold air hits that sweaty flesh!

Guess you can tell I'm many years past "bedroom lingerie." :D

Andria
Hahaha, but joking apart I'm the same, hate pj's or anything like that in bed. I don't like electric blankets either, I love getting into a cold bed.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Been converting my recipes from drops to ml today. Amazing my Vanilla custard I am currently mixing at about 2.5%. I counted drops into a very small vial from my 13 ML Capella flavoring bottle. No drops hit the side and then sucked it all up in a 1 ml syringe. And the syringe has a really skinny needle on it so what it holds is very negligible. Tried it 3 times got the same every time. 30 drops = .5 ml. I use 45 drops per 30 ml.
No wonder I can't handle any commercial juices.
Next to try my nic. I am probably at 1 mg/ml or so ;)

Feel free to check my math. I am math challenged so I used steam engine to figure it out.
Great and I love CAP Custard, has to be V1 though :thumb:
I've been digging a Raspberry and Custard juice I made, pretty yummy.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I just measured out my nicotine drops and figured out that I thought I was at 5 mg/ml but am actually at 2.3 mg/ml In my regular juice and just 4.6 in what I thought was 10 mg/ml.
I think the glass eyedropper bottles may be around 20 drops/ml but none of the other dropper bottles so far are.
Have to measure one of those next.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I just measured out my nicotine drops and figured out that I thought I was at 5 mg/ml but am actually at 2.3 mg/ml In my regular juice and just 4.6 in what I thought was 10 mg/ml.
I think the glass eyedropper bottles may be around 20 drops/ml but none of the other dropper bottles so far are.
Have to measure one of those next.
You should try mixing by weight, seems like a lot of people have good results that way.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
You should try mixing by weight, seems like a lot of people have good results that way.
Thanks but no, syringes and such are fine for me. My largest batch is 30 ml at a time.
Weighing a 2% add in flavor for a 30 ML batch? Too much would stick to the container for it to be as accurate as a syringe.
And anyway I am math impaired. ;)

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
Not too accurate for measuring .3 ml, which some of my add in flavors are.

I only mix for me. No sales or such of my juice.
I agree, if i were mixing 0.3ml in 100ml mix I'd use a syringe for measuring. By weight is another accurate way if you have accurate scales.

Written on 21st Century papyrus

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

I have an Irish bud who makes cookies by weighing the ingredients! I thought at first it was an Irish thang.... then I thought it was a HIM thing (he's ...... I don't have enuf room on the page for the plethora of adjectives needed).

Then I thought......... How clever!

Yes, a lot of DIYers go by weight for mixing. Seems like a great idea as droplets vary SO much.

And anyway I am math impaired. ;)

I knew I liked you! Me as well!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I agree, if i were mixing 0.3ml in 100ml mix I'd use a syringe for measuring. By weight is another accurate way if you have accurate scales.

There is a big thread here somewhere that talks about mixing by weight and the differences you need to be aware about. Let me go and find it and link back.
Original

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/mixing-juices-by-weight-percent.375689/
This is the second one
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...method-as-it-is-potentially-dangerous.490262/

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

If I were making large batches I would seriously consider scales. However I trust the old Mark 1 Eyeballs to read a syringe without error. I am just not too much of a trusting soul in tech. I have worked with it for most of my life.

Now I need to decide whether to boost my nic level up some... Maybe in my Desert Ship which I vape in the mornings and after eating....

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have an Irish bud who makes cookies by weighing the ingredients! I thought at first it was an Irish thang.... then I thought it was a HIM thing (he's ...... I don't have enuf room on the page for the plethora of adjectives needed).

Then I thought......... How clever!

Yes, a lot of DIYers go by weight for mixing. Seems like a great idea as droplets vary SO much.

I knew I liked you! Me as well!

Yep drops vary quite a bit. Most of mine are around 60 drops/ml. The glass eyedroppers are closer to 30 drops/ml.
Why I have been measuring mine in a 2 ml glass vial. Drop 20 drops in, being careful not to touch the sides of the vial with drops. Measure with a 1 ml fine needle syringe and record the value to convert my recipes with.

I found that 7% total flavoring is my strongest mix I currently vape.

My ADV CAP VC1 is less than 3% flavoring.

I went to drops to figure out my recipes since the levels I seemed to be using were not too accurate in a 5 ml syringe. But I got a big bag of 1 ml syringes a while back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread