Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
And that's really the point. I never blew big clouds as a smoker, and can't see any reason to do so as a vaper. Three years an ex-smoker on sunday, tootling all the way!

(Although I'm "hobbyist" enough to build my coils and make my juice. Vapocalypse ready, enough nic in storage, and a few mechs just in case...)

Ditto on every point. The idea of "I have to make big clouds because I used to smoke" is absolute NONSENSE, because smoking does NOT generate big clouds.

I think it's really more a case of "I have to make big clouds because I enjoy having everyone think I'm a d-bag." :D

Andria

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Ditto on every point. The idea of "I have to make big clouds because I used to smoke" is absolute NONSENSE, because smoking does NOT generate big clouds.

I think it's really more a case of "I have to make big clouds because I enjoy having everyone think I'm a d-bag." :D

Andria

Tell us what you really think :p

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Sorry, but you are incorrect. Correct and incorrect are digital. Wrong is analog, and the scale goes from zero to at least a googolplex.
Ah Ha!! so you admit it is digital, if it was analog it would be 0→not 1→10^(10^100)

;)

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Oh boy, Thursday's finally here! Bones, Sleepy Hollow, and Blacklist! Yeah buddy!

:banana:
Andria
Well, this sure it's my wife's day. With new Bones and SH, And she just found all of Grimm on Amazon Prime...

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Ah Ha!! so you admit it is digital, if it was analog it would be 0→not 1→10^(10^100)

;)
Not at all. You can have a range of values that are less than infinity. They don't need to start at zero, either.

As an example, crab ejuice is 117 and 11/32's wrong, but bacon ejuice is only 31.3/2.3 wrong.

You are contending that they are both equally wrong, since under your system all wrongs are equal. On an analog scale, sneaking into a movie theater has a different wrong value than throwing baby seals into a wood chipper.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
And that's really the point. I never blew big clouds as a smoker, and can't see any reason to do so as a vaper....
This. Exactly. I don't "get" what is up with the big cloud thing as a goal to reach for. Why? To burn up juice at an appalling rate (and $$) and use up one's battery and have to charge all the time? I didn't chase clouds as a smoker. Why would I want to as a vaper? SMH.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I must say, as I wrote that first post, I was thinking "Boden will know what a googolplex is, and most of the others will think I made it up". Those would be the same people who can't count to eleventy-bleen.

I'll just bet that you have an real OSN, and not a made up one like some people I know.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I must say, as I wrote that first post, I was thinking "Boden will know what a googolplex is, and most of the others will think I made it up". Those would be the same people who can't count to eleventy-bleen.

I'll just bet that you have an real OSN, and not a made up one like some people I know.
    I can count to eleventy-bleen
    wait a minute while I take off my socks
    :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    And that's really the point. I never blew big clouds as a smoker, and can't see any reason to do so as a vaper. Three years an ex-smoker on sunday, tootling all the way!

(Although I'm "hobbyist" enough to build my coils and make my juice. Vapocalypse ready, enough nic in storage, and a few mechs just in case...)
    I'll go ahead and wish you a Happy Anniversary now since there's no telling where my mind will be on Sunday.
    069.gif

This. Exactly. I don't "get" what is up with the big cloud thing as a goal to reach for. Why? To burn up juice at an appalling rate (and $$) and use up one's battery and have to charge all the time? I didn't chase clouds as a smoker. Why would I want to as a vaper? SMH.
    I don't get doing it as sport any more than I get wearing pants that hang down to one's knees exposing underwear. But, I'm an old lady. So, just get off my lawn!

But, I do get that some people just need it to be satisfied.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    I also Sub Ohm every now and again, but I'm not looking for the Clouds, its all about Flavor to me. Usually I just use a Sub Ohm Tank with a .5ohm Coil at 30-40W with the Airflow closed as much as I can. I love vaping Fruit flavors that way!
    But you will ALWAYS see me with a Tootle Puffer setup with my 18mg Menthol juice! As that is the only way to keep me off Cigarettes for good! Right now I am using a full size Nautilus, that I'm about to throw as far as I can!!! I need more backup Tanks and RTA's!!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Very true indeed. And the fact that it is possible to chat away as tootle puffer (and about tootle puffing) has drawn me to ECF*. I could not find this mixture (live and let live) in my native tongue forum.
    *after I understood what the words "tootle puffing" mean. Or at least thought so :D
    Would you please tell me what that blue ejuice is that you see in all the German review videos?
    Everyone seems to use it.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Not at all. You can have a range of values that are less than infinity. They don't need to start at zero, either.

As an example, crab ejuice is 117 and 11/32's wrong, but bacon ejuice is only 31.3/2.3 wrong.

You are contending that they are both equally wrong, since under your system all wrongs are equal. On an analog scale, sneaking into a movie theater has a different wrong value than throwing baby seals into a wood chipper.
    I would NEVER sneak into a movie theater.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread