Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Not at all. You can have a range of values that are less than infinity. They don't need to start at zero, either.

As an example, crab ejuice is 117 and 11/32's wrong, but bacon ejuice is only 31.3/2.3 wrong.

You are contending that they are both equally wrong, since under your system all wrongs are equal. On an analog scale, sneaking into a movie theater has a different wrong value than throwing baby seals into a wood chipper.
Is that so... :oops:

*puts down baby seal and sneaks away*

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere

Andygev35

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    Covington, Georgia
    Personally, the only authentic device I own is a KFL+v2. Everything else is a clone. I will not, however, skimp on batteries. I'd rather have the peace of mind of having verified authentic high quality batteries. I'm sure Efests are fine for tootle puffing, but I won't buy any rewraps. Just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Personally, the only authentic device I own is a KFL+v2. Everything else is a clone. I will not, however, skimp on batteries. I'd rather have the piece of mind of having verified authentic high quality batteries. I'm sure Efests are fine for tootle puffing, but I won't buy any rewraps. Just my 2 cents...

With one exception.
    While AW does not make batteries, they only put their sticker on the best of the best.
    Cells that don't meet their specifications are resold & and end up in electric razors and the like.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Sorry! What I meant was, I don't see THIS around here.

2015-10-08_233501.png

Where ARE you??

Miss ya!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Electrodave

LPV
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    www.electrostring.com
    Which is why teeny tiny little nuclear power plants would be the perfect power source for high power mods. Nuclear power plants can take much higher temperatures, and don't explode. They might melt, but they don't explode.

Not only that, but if you smoked cigarettes for a few decades, I wouldn't sweat a little radiation exposure. We all already have a bunch of thorium in our lungs, anyway.

Electrodave

LPV
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    www.electrostring.com
    Back to vaping :)

I'm liking the Aqua v2 quite a bit.
    It looks too complicated to me.

I just got a TFV4 for some reason. I can't get it to produce much vapor below about 35W. If I turn it up high enough to get a real hit, the vapor is hot enough to make me cough up a lung.

I should never have let that kid at the vape shop bully me into buying that eVic VT. I seriously have no use for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread